chapter 34

(Jennifer)

I walk into the hotel room with Josh and set my bag down, running over to the window. I open it up revealing a darkened Paris only lit by street lights. "Josh this is amazing." I pick one of the rose petals off the bed and sniff it. "I'm glad you like it. Do you want me to unpack for you?" He offers, holding up my bag. "It's okay I can do it." I take the bag out of his hands. I unpack as quick as I can starting to feel nervous about tonight. I'm usually really comfortable with Josh but lately things have been weird between us. "You know I can't drink this." I pick up the bottle of champagne off the nightstand. "I know, but I can." He takes it out of my hand and takes a big drink of it. I roll my eyes at him and take the box of chocolates next to where the bottle was and lay down on the bed. "Do you want some?" I ask, putting a piece of chocolate in my mouth and holding out the box. Josh takes one and sits down on the bed with me, wrapping his arm around me. "We could take a bath." He smirks at me. "We could.... Or I could finish my chocolate first." I say, looking up at him. He takes a deep breath, picks back up the champagne, and takes another drink.

I walk into the bathroom, closing the door behind me and start the bathwater. "Can I come in?" Josh opens the door a little. "In a minute." I close the door and get undressed. I glance in the mirror and run my fingers through my blonde curls. I quickly look away before I can start overanalyzing myself. "Alright come in." I climb into the soapy water. He gets undressed and climbs in with me, on the opposite side of the bathtub. "That's not fair you get to watch me get undressed but I don't get to see you." I know he's joking but I frown anyway. "Yep. That's just the way it works Josh." I splash my foot next to him. "Well you should've looked away." He says, pouting. "How could I when you're so ... Sexy?" I smile, trying to distract him. "I know its hard to resist this." He gestures to himself, making me laugh. "But really why'd you make me wait outside the door?" He looks at me suddenly serious. "I just..I'm.. I don't know." I stutter as I try to think of what to say. I suddenly start to feel like i'm gonna cry and look down at my hand starting to play with my ring. "Hey, Jen i'm sorry I shouldn't have pushed it." he says, making me look up. "It's okay. You're kinda drunk." I smile again.

I climb onto the bed after Josh and cuddle up next to him. He starts kissing my head and then my cheeks, slowly making his way to my lips. I push him away from me and climb onto his lap starting to kiss him harder, until I'm out of breath. I pull his shirt off and throw it on the floor then I take my clothes off. He moves himself on top of me taking the rest of our clothes off and I wrap my arms around his neck holding him against me. "Oh Josh." I whisper as he starts to kiss my neck.

A/N: I'm so tired ugh but i stayed up to write this chapter so i hope everyone likes it!