Chapter 18

(JOSH)

Jena opens the door and I walk in, the first thing I see is Jennifer, looking completely relaxed leaning up against Liam with her legs across his lap. I can't help but feel jealous. If I would've been here earlier that could've been me, but maybe not she seems to really like Liam for some reason. "Hey Josh!" She sets the bowl of pretzels on Liam and gets up. She wraps her arms around me hugging me and I do the same. We start taking shots and when It becomes my turn Jena puts salt on Jens neck and then hands me a lime. She explains it to me, but I already know so instead of listening I just focus on the salt on Jens neck. I take the shot and then lean over licking the salt off her neck. He skin is so smooth under my tongue, I try to slow down a bit so I can keep going without her noticing there's not any salt. I feel her shiver when I pull away and I put the lime in my mouth. We continue taking shots and I can see that Jen is getting really drunk by the way she's leaning up against me like she might fall over. "Do you guys wanna play truth or dare?" Laura suggests. "Yeah." Jen and Liam both agree. "Jen truth or dare?" Liam asks.

I really hope she picks truth, but I don't think someone can dare anyone to kiss themselves. "Truth." She decides. "Tell the truth, do you like Josh?" He asks, I feel the confusion on my face but I try to hide it. I guess he must not like her as much as I thought. "Of course I do! He's my best friend." Of course I already knew that. When it comes to my turn Jena asks me truth or dare, I of course pick dare hoping that she'll dare me to kiss Jen. "I dare you to ask Jen on a date." Yes! This is even better! We decide to talk about when and where tomorrow but she does agree.

"I think I'm gonna go to bed now. See you guys later." Jen gets up and walks out. Then it's just me, Liam and Jena left. "I think I'm gonna go too. Bye guys." Liam walks out. "Yay!! You and Jen are gonna go out tomorrow!" Jena hugs me. "Yeah, thanks for that." I mumble, as she releases me. "Your welcome. Also I'm the one who made her wear that dress so you're extra welcome." She laughs. "Thanks again." I say, laughing a little. "Uh something's been bothering me... Is something going on between her and Liam?" I ask, hoping that I'm just jealous for no reason. "Of course not! They just have a very close relationship. Like me and Sam, we cuddle all the time and it doesn't mean anything there just friends. I promise." She promises me, hugging me again.

A/N : sorry short chapter I suck at writing Josh's POV.