Chapter 17

Maggie's POV:
I walked to my class slowly. I still have five minutes anyway. I sit down and lean my back on a locker. I check my phone and see that I have two missed calls and three messages. But something else caught my attention.

I clicked on the vine app and see that the video if Shawn has more than ten thousand likes and he has about ten thousand followers. Oh my god that's awesome! I have to tell him as soon as possible and he has to do more videos of him singing! I smile brightly as I click onto the message he sent me.

Shawn: Where are you? Are you staying home today?

Shawn: Maggie? Are you okey?

I quickly text him back that I'm okey, that Jackson drove me and that we stopped at a cafe. I click onto the chat with Leah. I'm actually a little mad at her lately. She is acting so weird and pissed at me for no reason.

Leah: Hey Maggie. I'm sorry for yesterday. I know we actually were having a sleepover but I wasn't feeling well later. That's why I'm home today. See you!💕

Okey... I don't know what to think about that but she probably just had a bad day. I texted her that it's okey and that I'll call her later. The bell rings and I finally walk into my class. Biology. I like Biology but Mrs. Havard hates me. Actually almost every teacher doesn't like me. I don't know why though.

I look around and see that Aiden has the same class as me now. He sees me, smiles and waves me over to him. I sit down and look at him. "What?" he chuckles. "So how do you like Leah?" I ask nudging his arm. He turns to look at the teacher but I could see a slight smile on his face.

"She's really nice." "Just nice?" I ask. "Yeah well, yesterday I talked to her for the first time but she's really kind and beautiful." he answers blushing. "Oh you are blushing!" I shout smirking causing Mrs. Havard to look at me. "Miss Cooper is there anything you want to share with the rest of the class?" she says sternly, walking towards me with her hands on her hips.

"No actually not" I sigh leaning back.
She raises her eyebrows, staring at me through her horrible looking glasses with her eyes which have way to much makeup around them. "Well but your talking is disturbing the lesson. So stop it now or you are going to get extra homework." Oh my god. Extra homework. That's so bad! Note the sarcasm.

"Oh I'm so sorry Mrs. Havard. I didn't know that my talking was disturbing the movie we watch all the time, instead of learning something actually important." I snap at her. I could hear some students laughing and Aiden is holding back a chuckle. I'm pretty irritable today.

Well I think I actually know why teachers don't like me. I still have good grades so I don't really care. Mrs. Havard stands there with an open mouth for a few moments. "To the principal! Now!" she huffs pointing to the door. "Gladly" I mumble while walking past her. I head to the principals office taking my time. Should I go ?

Yeah I should, I don't want any problems with the principal. I turn around the corner as suddenly a door flew open and hit into my side causing me to fall over. I fell directly onto my elbow. "Fuck" I curse under my breath. Looking up to see my lovely enemys. Stefanie and her little clique. She has an evil grin on her face.

"I told you to stay away from him. I warned you Cooper. You are gonna regret going to the cafe with him in the morning." She says sharply leaning more down to me. How does she even know that? Before walking away she pours the coffee in her hand over me. I hide my face with my arm.

I only had a shirt on so the hot liquid flows over my bare skin. "Ahhh" I yell stumbling to the bathroom. It was burning hot coffee. I hold my arm under the cold water while cursing. I feel a tear running down my cheek. Wiping it away I look into the mirror. I'm not going to cry because of that bitch.

She's going to get that back. I just need a plan. I look down again. My arm is blue from the fall and my skin is burned pretty badly. I walk to the nurse. After putting on a creme she wraps a bandage around my arm. I hurts so bad.

Even the slightest touch brings tears into my eyes. I bite my lip and she finally finishes. Today is not my day.