Chapter 91

Shawn's POV:
I park the car and look over to Maggie, who seems to be deep in thoughts. „Let's go." I say but don't get an answer. „Baby?" I ask, a bit louder causing her gaze to meet mine.

"We are here." I chuckle, opening the door before quickly jogging over to her side. „Thank you love." she giggles as I open her car door. Her adorable laugh always makes my stomach flutter.

"Wait a moment." I tell her and walk to the back to the car, taking two blankets and a picnic basket with some of her favourite things inside. „You planned this?" Maggie asks. „Of course." I reply, proudly.

She flashes me a smile before we walk towards a playground. Yes a playground. We used to come here when we were little and from the swings you have a magical view since they are on a hill.

Seeing where we are, Maggie turns around pulling on my sleeve. „You are honestly so cute." She says, standing on her tip toes to reach my lips for a quick kiss. „Everything for you." I answer.

I spread a blanket over the big swing in which you can lay down and sit in it with the basket. Maggie climbs in too, sitting beside me with the second blanket.

"God, I love you." she says, grabbing her favourite candy. I chuckle, placing a kiss on her forehead, taking one of the muffins I bought.

We cuddle for a while, watching as the sun goes down dipping the sky into a beautiful purple color. Maggie has her head on my chest and I have one arm around her back and the other intertwined with her free hand. I could stay like this for days.

I feel her moving her head, followed by her mesmerizing blue eyes appearing in front of me. „Hun?" I ask smiling, as she starts to trace my jaw with her fingers.

"Hm?" she hums, concentrated. „You seem worried. Everything okey? No one will see us here-." „Shawn everything is fine." she reassured me. „Are you two hundred percent sure?" I question, stroking through the ends of her hair.

"I am two hundred percent sure." she chuckles, placing her chin on my chest. The screen of my phone lights up. I look at the caller ID and groan quietly. Andrew. „What's wrong?" Maggie asks confused, looking up to me. "Nothing babe." I say.

„Then why don't you pick up when Andrew is calling you?" „Because it's our date." I sigh, sitting up with her ob my lap. „Shawn it's fine." she smiles.

"I'm sure he has good news!" Yeah normally they would be good.... I smile half heartedly as I dial his number.

"Shawn! There you are. I have good news. Tour starts in two weeks! Some of the location are already sold out!" he says. I look at Maggie who is curiously watching me, wanting to know what he is talking about.

"Really? Wow that's amazing! But-." „Shawn I tried to get you as much time as possible but it can't be more than two weeks. Is it still about the problem you told me?" Andrew asks.

„Umm... yes but it will be okey, I think." I answer, scratching my neck. „Perfect. That's all for now. I'll call you." he says and hangs up after saying goodbye.

„What did he say?" Maggie asks, excitedly. „Uhm..." I mumble. „Why are you acting so weird?" she asks, furrowing her eyebrows while sitting besides be.  „I...I'm just worried about you." I sigh, pulling her closer again.

"Shawn, please stop being worried all day and all week." Maggie chuckles, turning to look at me. I smile, placing my hand on her soft cheek, caressing her skin lightly.

"Well, guess what? I'm going on tour." I say, smiling like an idiot. Her mouth falls open as she watches me with wide eyes. „Surprise?" I chuckle. „Oh my god Shawn. That's awesome! I'm so so proud of you." she squeals wrapping her arms around me.

"Thanks hunny." „Since when do you know?" „About a week." I reply. „And you didn't tell me asshole." Maggie says, playfully hitting my arm.

„Sorry." I chuckle. She smiles, cuddling up to me again. I sigh in contently, searching for the little jewelry box in my pocket.

As I feel the velvet material, I take the little box and open it behind her back, admiring the ring. I hope she'll like the it.