Chapter 104

Maggie's POV:
„So, how we are gonna do that?" Karen asks, scratching her head while looking at the car. We are seven person but there are only five seats in the cars.

"Boys, you have to sit with your girlfriends together. We are not driving very long anyways." Karen informs, sitting down in the front seat. „But-." Shawn starts as he glares at Noah.

Nope. Shawn still doesn't accept the fact that Aaliyah has boyfriend.

"If it makes you feel better Maggie can sit on Noah's lap instead of me." Aaliyah teases, raising her eyebrow. I laugh, seeing how Shawn's jaw clenches as he squeezes our intertwined hands. „That's what I thought." Aaliyah states and climb into the car with Noah.

"Come on." I chuckle, pulling Shawn with me. „Can I help you looking for a dress?" Melly questions excitedly as we sit next to her. „Of course." I answer, patting her head.

The school festival is tomorrow evening and Aaliyah and I want to shop for a dress, therefore Karen and Manny decided to take us all shopping, since Shawn also needs some stuff for the tour.

„When is your aunt going to leave sweetie?" Karen ask, looking at me trough the mirror. „Next week. Thank you again for letting me stay." I answer smiling. „That's no problem at all Maggie." She responds, returning the smile.

"It's going to be so much fun to have you here instead of my brother!" Aaliyah exclaims, making everyone laugh. „Haha." Shawn mutters, rolling his eyes. Aaliyah turns and kissed  Noah quickly, knowing how much it annoys Shawn.

I turn too, shutting him up with my lips before he starts a fight with his sister again. I pull back smiling sweetly at Shawn but his expression remains blank. „I love you." I whisper, kissing his cheek.

Finally a small smile appears on his face as he leans down again, reconnecting our lips. Suddenly my phone rings. I pull it out of my pocket to see that it's Leah. I decline the call, texting her that I can't right now. .
.
Leah: Please call me later okey?
You: Sure. Is everything okey.
Leah: Yeah just call me.
.
I frown, locking my phone again. „What's wrong?" Shawn asks, kissing my temple. „Nothing. I reply, smiling.

After a 30 minutes ride we arrive at the mall. It's further away from our home so I hope there won't be anyone we know. I help Melody out of her seat, taking her by the hand.

"Kids we want you to come back to the entrance in about 3 hours." Manny says, before we all disappear into different directions. „Shawn can you carry me on your shoulders?" Melly pleads, giving her best puppy eyes look.

"You don't have to." I tell Shawn but just ducks down, picking her up. „I would love to carry a princess." Shawn replies, making Melly giggle. I smile at him. I love how he and my sister get along.

"Let's go in there." I suggest, pulling them into the first shop. We look trough the dresses together. Shawn, the gentleman, carrying about ten dresses now. „Don't you think you should try some of them first?" Shawn sighs, as I give him the next dress.

"Sorry." I chuckle, walking to the changing room. I pick a dark blue, backless dress with some tiny rhinestones. It's tight down to my waist. I try to reach back to the zipper but I can't pull it up all the way „Shawn? Could you help me?" I ask but don't get an answer. „Shawn?"

I pull the curtain to the side a bit to see Melody turning in circles with a puffy purple dress, in front of Shawn. „Do you like it?" she asks, putting here hands onto her hips. „I love it. You look beautiful." Shawn says, picking her up.

„We absolutely have to take that." he adds, walking over to us. „Maggie, show us your dress!" Melly chirps.

"I have to zip it up first. Can you help me Shawn?" I ask, stepping in the cabin again. „Of course." Shawn replies following me. After he zipped up the dress he eyes me up and down trough the mirror. A smirk playing on his lips.

„We absolutely have to take that too." Shawn whispers smiling as he places his head onto my shoulder and his hands on my hips. „I don't know it's only the first one I tried."

"But you look gorgeous." he says, kissing my neck. „I'm still trying on the others." I chuckle, turning to face him. „Fine." Shawn sighs.

After almost two hours of trying on dresses, I decided to take the first one. „I told you two hours ago." Shawn groans, rubbing over his face as he leans back into a chair. I smile apologetically taking Melody by her hand.

„Wait I forgot my handbag." I say walking back to get it. We head over to the exit of the shop, seeing Shawn and already standing there with a bag in his hand. „Shawn." I sigh. „l

"Don't tell me you paid for it." „Well,  I did and of course I got yours too Melly. Take it as a three months anniversary gift." Shawn grins, pecking my lips. „Oh... thanks." I smile nervously. I didn't even think about it.

„You had no clue right?" Shawn chuckles, crossing his arms. „No, no. I just thought we wouldn't „celebrate" it yet." I lie, smiling sweetly. „Liar." „Okey... I'll make it up to you, I promise." I state.

"Mhm." Shawn hums, as we walk into the direction of the exit. „Are you excited foe tomorrow?" I ask Shawn as we walk trough the people.

"To be honest yes but I know you are there so it's fine." Shawn answers, smiling. „You are so cheesy sometimes." I chuckle. „You love it." he says proudly.

"Of course." We head back to the others and after a while we head back home. I wish we had more days like this.