Chapter 81

Maggie's POV:
"Maggie?" Shawn asks smiling as he walks in with a confused look on his face. Relieved, I let out a deep breath which I was holding.

„You didn't have to hide from me." he chuckles and places his hands on my waist pulling me closer. He leans forward wanting to kiss me but I push him back as I hear the deep voices again.

„Wha-" Shawn starts to say but I pull him with me behind a shelf. "Maggie-" I put my hand over his mouth as I hear the door open. "I got it." the men says and the footsteps fade away again.

I peek my head around the corner to make sure they are gone before turning around to Shawn. "What's going on Maggie?" he questions.

I tell him why I am here and that I found a camera with pictures of on it. "You have never seen the man?" "No also he didn't look like our age." I reply, sitting on top of a table.

„And the other one was wearing a hood over his head, so you couldn't recognize him." Shawn repeats what I told him. I just nod, wrapping my arms around me. It's so weird to know that someone watches me all the time.

"Hun." Shawn says, standing between my legs to hug me. I gladly hug him back, taking in his scent as I burry my head into his shoulder.

„I told you it's going to be okey. Leah told me about the Halloween party, maybe the plan isn't so bad." Shawn says, sighing. I nod again.

"Has he texted you again?" "Not since the day he texted you too." "Don't worry okey? I'm going to be there and won't let you be alone just for a second." He kisses my cheek a couple times, causing me to smile.

„I love you." I mumble. "I love you too baby." Shawn replies pulling a bit back. "Why did you go to the biology room?" "Well I was searching for you and a teacher caught me walking around, so I told him that I have to get something." Shawn chuckles.

„I have to go now. They are probably still here somewhere." I say and try to hop off the table but Shawn holds me back. "Just ten minutes." He pouts, moving his head towards mine.

"Shawn come on. I have to go." "Five minutes?" he asks, placing soft kisses down my neck. Ugh. He knows how much I like that.

I lean my head back, enjoying his lips on my skin for a few moments. He trails the kisses up to my ear, along my jaw and finally connects our lips. "Hmm." Shawn hums as I run my hands trough his curly hair.

We kiss for awhile but I eventually push him back, getting off the table. "You wait here for a bit okey?" I ask and turn to open the door.

"Wait! There is something I have to tell you." Shawn says and approaches me. "What is it?" I question, confused.

„I-I...you know um..." he stutters taking my hand. What is wrong with him? "Promise you won't be mad at me?" "I can't promise that Shawn. Just spit it out." I state crossing my arms. "Okey." He breaths out, looking deeply into my eyes.

„I think you are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen." he says grinning and pecks my lips once. "Are you serious Shawn? You got me worried." I mutter, rolling my eyes.

"Princess I was just messing with you but just said what's true." He chuckles, placing a kiss on my forehead. "Yeah whatever you dork." I sigh, feeling my cheeks redden a bit. "Oh look whose blushing now." he teases, cupping my face with his big hands.

„Shaaawn." I giggle, wiggling out of his grip. "I have to finish a presentation now, so let me go." I add, sighing. "Alone?" he asks. "No." "With whom?" "Damian." I mumble, knowing that Shawn won't like that but the teacher chose our partners.

So I can't change it. His jaw clenches a bit at my words. "Where are you going to work with him?" Shawn questions.

"Library. Can I go now?" I answer, raising my eyebrows. "Sure." He smiles kissing me once again. "I'll se you there." I hear hin say as I walk out of the room, making me chuckle.

He gets jealous so easily. Suddenly I bump into someone. The impact causing me to stumble back but two arms catch me. „Oh there you are Maggie." Damian chuckles, pulling me onto my feet again. „H-hey." I stutter, coughing afterwards.

„What were you doing there?" he asks as we head towards the library. „Nothing. I mean... I just had to bring something back from biology class." I answer, hoping he would believe me. Damian also thinks we are not together anymore.

Since Shawn doesn't like him at all he has a reason now to keep me away from him most of the time because „Everyone could be behind the unknown number." „Anyways let's start to prepare the presentation." Damian says.

We sit down at one of the tables and start to work. „What about this." Damian asks but I concentrate on Shawn who is glaring over at us from the other side of the library.

„Maggie?" „Sorry what?" I mumble, now facing Damian. He looks into the direction where Shawn sits and back to me. „He's an idiot for breaking up with you Maggie. Don't let that get you down." Damian says, placing a hand on my shoulder.

„Oh really? I don't think you were better." I mutter. Guilt washes over his face as he looks down. „You are right. I just wanted to cheer you up a bit. Sorry." „No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. Let's just continue working." I say, smiling a bit.

He returns the smile nodding. Maybe he really changed. My phones buzzes in my pocket. After a while we finally finished everything.

As I pack my things, I see the screen of Damians phone lighten up. „You owe me something. I normally don't do that." Is standing on the display.