03

way down we go by kaleo

edited

Mikayla walked with Stan as he pointed out different plants. Her eyes moving to look at the greenery he pointed at.

"That's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy, and that's poison ivy," he stated as he dropped his hand down next to his side. Mikayla rolling her eyes a little at his commentary.

"Where?" Eddie said a look of concern flashing on his face as he backed away from a tree. "W-where's the poison ivy?"

"No where," Richie answered, "Not every fucking plant is poison ivy, Stanley."

"Actually, that's poison ivy," Mikayla said while pointing to a plant that Eddie was standing on. The shorter boy jumping in the air as he moved away from it. Causing Mikayla to laugh as she stood in front of the sewer entrance.

"Okay, well I'm starting to get itchy now," Eddie voiced as she took a hesitate step inside. Her nose crinkling in disgust at the smell. "And I'm pretty for sure-"

"Do you use the same bathroom as your mother?" Richie called out as he wandered further inside the drain.

"Sometimes yeah," Eddie honestly answered causing Mikayla's brow to furrowed in confusion at Richie.

"Then you probably have crabs."

"That's gross," Mikayla remarked as she caught up with Bill to see what he was looking at.

"That's so not funny," Eddie said as he stopped at the entrance with Stan. Richie turning to look at him, as Mikayla looked at whatever Bill was looking at.

"Aren't you guys coming in?" Richie asked as Mikayla turned to look at the duo. Eddies eyes scanning the gross looking water before frowning and shaking his head.

"Nuh uh, it's grey water," he remarked as he looked over at Richie and Mikayla. A groan leaving Richie as Mikayla snickered.

"What the fuck is grey water?" She asked as she raised her eyebrow at him.

"It's basically piss and shit. So I'm just telling you," he stated as he tossed his hands up. Mikayla's eyes looking at the other boy who hadn't spoke. Her eyebrow raising as he gave her a look of 'are you seriously expecting me to go in there?'

He earned a 'ya get the fuck in here' look before she laughed a little at herself, and turned her attention to Richie and Eddie.

A stick now was in Richie's hand as he smelled it. Mikayla looked at him with a grossed out expression.

"What are you doing?" She asked as he looked up at her and smirked.

"Doesn't smell like caca to me señor," Richie said in a fake Spanish accent.

A snort of amusement left Mikayla as she made her way over to Stan. Hopefully able to talk the gangly boy into entering the drain.

"Okay, okay," Eddie said as a bewildered expression crossed his face. "I I can smell that from here."

"It's probably just your breath wafting back into your face," Richie remarked as Mikayla now stood next to Stan. Nudging him with her elbow.

"So Stanley," she said as she drowned out the small chaos between Richie and Eddie. "Why won't you come in?"

"Unsanitary," he simply said as he looked at her. His eyes practically screaming, I'm bored send help.

"Life's unsanitary," she remarked as she heard Eddie scream in disgust at what Richie had thrown at him.