04

good times by all time low

unedited

Mikayla sat on her bike racing next to Richie. Eddie had been in the back of the group. Voicing his concerns out loud to Stan as the curly haired boy only sped up.

Mikayla was the first to pull up into the ally way. Discarding her bike against the wall as she helped the kid off of Bills bike and onto a small box against a wall.

"How do you amputate a waist?" Eddie hollered as he rolled into the ally way. Mikaylas eyes rolling as she looked at the bleeding boy.

"How do you feel?" She asked as she let go of him and shifted back some so she could see him better.

"R-Richie, Miki wait here," Bill said before motioning to Stan and Eddie. "Come on."

She watched as all three of the boys ran off. A smug look pulling onto Richie's face as he looked at her before she glared causing him to drop it.

"Glad I got to meet you before you died," Richie quickly spat out. The boy looking up at him with a 'are you serious dude?' look.

"Ignore him," Mikayla said as she looked over at Richie. "His brain is to small to comprehend so he uses his dick to think."

"Oh, so you admit you think about my dick," Richie said as a smug look came across his face.

"Only you would turn that into a compliment, Trashmouth," she teased as she rolled her eyes and looked over at the other kid.

"I never got your name," she stated as she changed the subject off of Richie's dick. Her hand extended outwards towards him. "I'm Mikayla, but most of my friends call me Miki."

He glanced at her hand for a moment. Causing Richie to scuff in some slight annoyance.

"Come on shake the ladies hand. She doesn't have any STDs," he spat out as he looked at him. His hand instantly shooting out to shake hers. A kind smile pulling on her face as she let go of his.

"Ben," he mumbled out loud enough for her to hear before she moved to go hit Richie in the arm.

"We g-got the stuff," Bill hollered as he came around the corner. Eddie holding all of the boxes they needed as he came to sit in front of the mysterious kid.

Everyone now came to stand in a circle around Ben as Eddie pulled his shirt up to reveal the cut.

"That looks nasty," Mikayla mumbled as she stared at the carved in H. "Henery do this to you?" She asked as she watched his head slowly nod. Eddie had started to sanitize the wound when Mikayla nudged shoulders with Stan.

"How did you guys get the stuff?" She asked curiously as he looked at her, "Cause I know we don't have the money for all of that."

"We stole it," he simply said as he looked down at her.

"No way," she awed as she smiled up at him. "Stanley the good noodle is becoming a bad noodle? What has Richie done to you?" She questioned sarcastically as she put her hands on each sides of his face and moved his head around as if she was examining him.

He pushed her hands away as he laughed a little. Her own smile pulling on her face as she drowned out the sounds of Eddie and Richie's bickering.

"I'm not a good noodle period," he said as he turned his attention over to Ben. Mikaylas own eyes drifting to the boy as Stan started to speak again. "Oh god he's bleeding. Oh my god."

"Holy shit! That's a lot of blood," she stated in awe as the other two boys started to panic.

"You have to suck the wound before you apply the band aid. This is 101," Richie joked as he fixed his glasses. Mikayla laughing as she watched Eddie work.

"You don't know what your talking about," Eddie remarked as he finished up the bandage.

"Are you okay? That looks like it hurts," a mysterious girl voice said from behind them. Mikayla turned on her heel to look at her. Only to be surprised by seeing Beverly Marsh standing with a grocery bag in her hand. Bill following after her.

"Oh. No I'm good," Ben said as he adjusted his spot on the box. "I just fell."

"Ya, right into Henery Bowers," Richie remarked as Bill glared at him.

"Shut it, R-Richie," he said as he came to stand next to Beverly.

"Why? It's the truth," Miki spoke up defending Richie. Bill about to say more but falling silent.

"You sure they got the...right stuff, to fix you up?" Bev asked as she stepped more towards Ben. A small smile on her face as she looked at him.

Mikaylas own eyes watching as Bill stepped up to stand next to her again. A small smirk pulling on her face at the action. Oh she was gonna tease him for this. Before Ben could answer Bill had stolen the spotlight.

"Ya know w-w-will take care of him," he said with a kind smile as his eyes never left the other girl. "Thanks again, Beverly."

Mikayla leaned over to Stans ear. Standing a little on her tippy toes so she could actually whisper into his ear.

"Bill has major heart eyes at Bev," she whispered quietly into his ear causing Stan to snort.

"Ya, w-were thinking about going to the q-quarry tomorrow," Bill said which made Mikaylas attention completely snap towards the stuttering boy.

"We where?" She asked as she felt her insides sink into her stomach. The other boy only sparing a glance at her before looking back at Bev.

"W-Wanna come?" He asked as they all went quiet. Mikayla looking at Richie as her eyes where practically screaming. Now she knew she had been suggesting it, but she didn't actually think the others would want to do it.

"Good to know," Bev said with a smile, "Thanks." They all watched as the other girl walked away.

"Nice going bringing up Bowers in front of her," Stan said as he looked over at Richie. Eddie joining in with a small Yeah.

"Hey, there is nothing wrong with that," she said as she smiled at Richie. "But What is wrong, is no one telling me we where going to the Quarry tomorrow knowing I have a fear of heights!" They all went quiet for a moment, before Ben talked.

"What did she do?" He asked curiously as he looked up at Richie. Miki sighing in a small defeat knowing she'd have to find some way to get around the quarry.

"More like who'd she do," Richie said as he looked at the other male, "from what I hear. The list is longer then my wang," he teased as he grabbed his crotch. A small grimace crossing her face as Eddie looked away from Richie towards her.

"That's not saying much," Stan said as he looked over at her. Mikayla snorting at the comeback.

"Oh that's good," she said as she held her hand out for a high five. Stans own hand slapping against hers with a accomplished smile.

A/N: AYYYYE BITCHES!! how was this chapter? Probably pretty short, sorry :/

  How did ya enjoy the small little thing with Mikayla and the Quarry? I think it was pretty good. Get ya a little hint at her second fear!

Obviously I'm gonna shut myself up now! Talk next chapter :)