Chapter Three - Michelle's Spring Break Itinerary

Spring Break starts tomorrow here in Chicago and good old me doesn't have any plans for the break.

The past days in school have been good, since I practically have something to look forward every time I came home.

Michelle.

The 14-hour time difference didn't bother me since I get home from practice at around 8:00 cause I drop by Dunkin' Donuts for some coffee, then I get myself some late dinner and chill until 9:00 and lucky me it's currently summer in the Philippines and she wakes up really early for a teen on summer vacation. I stay up until 2:00 in the morning and if the Cafe Latte is still in my system, then I probably could last until 3:00 in the morning. You see, I wanted to get as much conversation as I can.

I hope that this simple gesture of staying up late for her would tell her that I am interested in her.

It has been a week since I randomly got matched with her in Meow and I got to know her a little more. Little because she doesn't give away much information about herself easily. 

Even just getting her whole name took me a more than a couple of tries before she finally gave it to me.

Michelle: So Marc, what's your whole name?

She had to ask that cause my username didn't give away my whole name and which was marcshootswingscore. It only gave away my addiction to basketball and baseball. My profile name was plainly marc. I didn't even bother capitalizing the m to it. But when she asked for it, the do-anything-to-keep-the-conversation-going-with-this-hot-chick me told her immediately without even thinking that she actually may be a serial killer getting information out of me and use my name before she's out for her next kill.

Me: Marc Javier Espejo

Michelle: Are you part Spanish?

Me: Part Mexican. Just a really really small percent of it is on my face.

Michelle: I can see your point. Your skater hair just covers that part up. Nope, not even just that part. It covers up 80% of your whole head, and if it's just the face, only 6% of your face is visible.

Me: Yeah, yeah. You have this thing against hairstyles like this don't you? :))

Michelle: You look like you guys don't have any idea what a barber shop looks like and probably find it as a piece of UFO when you come across one. You could totally sit by the corner and people would throw their spare change at you.

Me: Okay, I take that as a yes. Haha, you're adorable.

Michelle: your hair isn't. Haha.

Me: Fine, I'll get a haircut soon. :)) So what is your whole name Mich?

Her username was eatyourmeatshells. Cute. And just like my profile, she only had Michelle as her profile name but she bothered to capitalize the M.

Michelle: Meatshell Sellsshells Atthe - Meatshellshore. My first name is the Meatshell Sellsshells, my mother's maiden was Atthe and since she got married to my father, I was born into the Meatshellshore family. 

Me: Okay, let me take a minute to read that one again, and I'll be good.

Michelle: I have a lovely name.

Me: Yeah you do. Michelle is lovely, and it is a beautiful name so don't go degrading it to food and beach stuff.

Michelle: Fine. My name is Michelle Obama.

 Me: I never knew you were married to the president of my country.

Michelle: I live a humble life.