Chapter Thirteen - Special Delivery from Mount Olympus

I left Adam's house early during the morning because of so much excitement.

"What are you doing?" Adam lifted his face away from his pillow, his voice still sleepy and eyes barely opened.

I was packing my clothes and keeping the comforter I used. "I have to get back home right now."

"Why? It's still uh-" he stretched his arm to the bedside drawer and grabbed the small silver alarm clock and looked at the time. "Five-thirty. What's up?"

I sat down on the couch, sighed and looked up at him, "The package has arrived."

"Mh?" he groaned.

"The package has arrived." I grinned.

He got up quickly, shoving the pillows and blanket away, "THE PACKAGE HAS WHAT?"

I nodded and got up, "That's why I gotta go now."

*I'M AWESOME!*

Michelle 

Special Delivery!

The heart, yes, the heart. Take note of that heart. I liked seeing her name with a heart in Viber. It feels like I really am texting her like we are just close by.

Me: Don't open it yet! I'm on my way back home, let's open it together.

Michelle ♡:  Woah, you’re up early.

Me: Quite excited.

Michelle ♡: I opened mine already.

Me: Michelle!

Michelle ♡: Just kidding, Marc. :) Fine, I’ll wait for you.

Me: Don’t you dare touch anything yet.

Michelle ♡: Not even the couch? How can I stand? I’m touching the floor. How can I text you? I’m touching my phone.

Me: You and your philosophic comebacks. You get what I mean already. I’m almost home anyway. Don’t you dare move.

Michelle ♡:  Alright, alright. Hurrrryyyyyy! I’m excited here too! I thought you had long legs, you should be home by now.

Me: Chill out sexy thang. I’m doing my best to move as fast as I could. I’m trying to inhale as much morning dew and breeze right now. 

Michelle ♡: You’re so cute. (:

And at that moment, I think I pranced like a little kid who just got his lollipop swirl.

Me: Look who's talking, Michelle Athena. (:

I arrived at my front lawn after a few minutes since Adam and I lived just a few blocks away. I got out their house without even eating breakfast, and I was lucky enough Adam's mom wasn't awake yet. If she was, I'm certain that she wouldn't let me walk out their front door without eating her famous pancakes.

I rushed to the door but then it was locked. Mom is a protective mom. I quickly dug through my bag to get my keys. The moment I felt the keys, I quickly took them out and stuck it in. Then finally, the magical door to my house opened. Luckily I didn't put that much force to the key when I was opening the door, otherwise, it would have snapped.

Me: I'm home! Don't move a muscle yet!

I ran up the stairs, skipping some steps, and pushed open the door to my room.

There I saw the package on my bed. She used a box too. She wrapped in a pink Victorian print wrapper, which was neatly done. Typical of her to do that. On top of the box was a scented thick card that had a note.