Chapter Fourteen - Trouble

October. Tomorrow marks the 7 months since the very day I first said hey to Michelle. It would be 7 months of friendship and a little bit of courtship. October 8 is tomorrow.

I just got back to school, but school hasn't been bugging me and my schedule. Not for now, at least. But for Michelle? She's been so busy the past few days doing projects, completing requirements, and studying all day and all night. It's because it's their Finals Week or what she calls Hell Week.

I only get to communicate with her through Viber and a little bit of SnapChat. When I say little, I mean 5 or less snaps a day and most of them is not a snap of her face. The first one she would send would be how she would wear her uniform for that day or how she styled herself for that day. The other three would be her breakfast, lunch and dinner. I'm lucky enough if one of those is a snap of her eating it. The last one would either be a snap of her tired face or her work. I'm thankful enough if it's her tired face.

She booked the whole week for NO SKYPE DAY. So it is now NO SKYPE WEEK.

I HATE NO SKYPE WEEK.

I don't get to see her face much and plus I don't get to hear her voice. When will this devastation end?

She also had the NO SKYPE WEEK thing back in August. It was for her Midterms Week.  I hated that week too. After her midterms, I couldn't explain the extremity of my joy when I got to Skype with her again. She got thinner after a whole week though. I was so worried, but I was too happy to see her evil mesmerizing smile to scold her at that exact moment for not taking care of herself. Of course, I mildly scolded her after the second call. I wanted her to know I cared.

I hope she doesn't get herself sick this time. The life of a smarty sure can kill. Not only for her, but for me too.

Since Viber beautifully exists, I still get to text her. I try texting her every time. Every hour. Every half an hour. Fine. I text her too much.

I leave her messages that are quite unnecessary.

Hi Michelle. :)

Good morning Michelle. Eat your breakfast. Don't you dare go flirt on other guys, okay?

Michelle Athena Santillan (:

Evil beautiful goddess of wisdom

Good luck with your exams. (:

OH MY GOD MICH. PETER GRIFFIN IS LOST!

Michelle, I know you took Peter Griffin. I know you're jealous that he gets to be on me all the time, but you didn't have to go that far as to take him away from me. I need Peter Griffin. Please return them to me.

I will take care of your ticket expenses to fly here to Chicago to bring me back my boxers. So please get out of school and fly here already. I need those boxers.

I STILL CAN'T FIND THEM MICH! OH MY GOD!

Okay. Never mind. I found them. :) But you can still fly to Chicago if you want to. I'll still take care of your ticket and I'll pick you up even. WOULD YOU PLEASE COME HERE ALREADY.