Chapter Five - Damn it Texas

My Spring Break turned out quite boring to other people cause I practically spent most of my break at home, the gym or at the basketball court. I did go out with friends twice; first was at the Spring Break concert which I was dragged into by Peter, and the second was to watch Lord of the Rings at a nearby movie house and went chilling at a friend's house right after (and it so happened that I wasn't able to reply to Michelle for a whole day and I worried so bad cause she didn't reply to me for a long time too and her reason for doing such made me guilty: she was attending her shift at the Cancer Institute. I am worthless right now.)

I also stayed at home a lot cause I had house guarding duties since mom and dad were out during the day for their separate works. 

Today's the last day of Spring break and I'm home alone at noon. Michelle was (miraculously) awake.

Michelle: Aren't you boring yourself? I could picture you as a really lonely lad wearing a hoodie and some sweat pants, lounging in his room, playing video games all day, and only comes out of the tiny world he has created once in a while to get the only means of survival: food. I pity you young lad.

Me: Then come over and take care of that young lad you pity so much. He happens to be home alone right now. :)

Michelle: I'm already at your doorstep. :)

Me: Shoot, I don't here any knocking.

Michelle: That's cause you're in your bedroom smartass. Haha

Me: Fair point. :) Hey Mich, if you really were here, what would you do first?

Michelle: I would raid your room and check out if it is clean. If it isn't, I would do some cleaning up but if it is, then I would take up your whole bed, not allowing you to take any space of it, and watch TV or play video games with you.

Me: You don't wanna cuddle while we play video games? Aww. :(

Michelle: No. It would distract me and I would end up losing the game. I'm sorry, but I like to win. Haha.

Damn, this girl is sexy.

 Me: you're up late Mich. I'm surprised.

Michelle: Caffeine got me. This place is so friggin cold and I was desperate for heat and they only sold coffee, so yeah. I like the cold though but my nose is still coping up with it.

Michelle's on a family trip in a mountain eco park. She says that the way going to the destination was awful: awfully long, awfully scary. It was almost 70 kilometers away from her house and she "had her butt stuck to a pedophile car seat" for 5 hours. Since they had to go through mountains, she constantly stops replying due to loss of signal.

Me: How much more if you stayed over here in Chicago. Your nose would probably be a mess. Haha. :)

Michelle: I would be needing a lot of coats and expect that you would be lending me some of your famous hoodies just so I won't end up sick. 

Me: I'll never wash the hoodies after you take them off. The scent of an angel should stay there.

Michelle: More like scent of a shower-less girl. My armpits would smell and my body would become really icky. You wouldn't want that, would you? So I better keep your hoodies then. And also you wouldn't want to talk to a girl that looks like she hasn't showered.

Me: I'd still talk to you though Mich.:)

Michelle: Just so you know, that will never happen unless the universe puts me into a situation where there would be no place and time for me to shower.

Me: Neat freak.

Michelle: You wouldn't want someone with poor hygiene issues for a wife, would you?