Chapter Four - 20 questions

It's the beginning of the second day of Spring Break. Really - the beginning. It's 5 AM and I am still awake (still cause I haven't slept) and if you ask me about the break, I still haven't done anything productive or anything exciting. Typical Marc.

Yesterday, I went to play basketball with the guys and then went to get Starbucks for a change and my body responded to the sudden change of caffeine so well that I stayed up until sunrise, and as usual, I was talking with Michelle then.

Me: Michelle, out of curiosity, may I ask a question? Please don't get mad or something after I ask such question.

Michelle: How big are my boobs? Cause I can tell you it will disappoint you.

Me: What? No. Although, I'd love to know that. ;)  but I was supposed to ask if you're single.

Michelle: By you're do you mean "you were" or "you are"?

Me: Michelle.

Michelle: Fine. I am dating Percy Jackson.

Me: I'mma take it as you're single then. :)

Michelle: Oh no, my friend. The list goes on. There's Tom Hiddleston, Chris and Liam Hemsworth, Chris Pine, Nicholas Hoult, Zac Efron, Ian Somerhalder, and Tony Parker and Stephen Curry. I am not done with the list yet but I have given you the top 10 of my current boyfriends. By the way, I am married to Tony Parker.

Me: Nice list. So you'd marry a basketball player ey? :)

Michelle: Not "you'd", I AM married to one. Take note darling, you're lagging on the latest news.

Me: I am a basketball player, would you marry me?

Michelle: Damn, smooth. Well, unless you look way better than my baby boy Parker, then yes, but that is quite impossible cause both my baby Parker and I are truly, madly, deeply in love.

Me: Michelle, you and your brilliant mind never cease to amaze me.

Michelle: Why thank you sir, I'm glad you enjoy our performance. Stay seated and you'll see that each act gets better by the minute. :)

Me: Now, would you tell me how you got your beautiful mind, heart and soul not dating as of the moment?

 Michelle: Go to sleep, that's a command from ho Hitler.

Me: I'd rather be burned in Auschwitz than leave this conversation with an angel hanging.

Michelle: Then burn.

She has no guilt.

Me: Ouch. You don't mind me dying? That just hurt me. Big time. Ouch Mich.

Michelle: Whatever you said earlier was quite stupid cause you'd still end up with a hanging conversation if you were to be burned in Auschwitz.

Me: Right. Fair point. But I am not sleepy yet.

Michelle: Are you serious? It's getting dark here and I'm quite sure the sun's getting ready for new day there. It's 7:14 here and it would be around.... 5:14 there?

Me: Correct. How amazingly smart are you Michelle? :)

Michelle: Shut up. That was easy calculation now go to sleep. You don't want to waste your Spring break dozing off just cause you are chatting with me.

Me: I actually know that you like the idea of me sleeping late Mich :)

Michelle: And why is that?