Fnaf 6 in the game (YouTubers)

So today (12/5/17) Fnaf 6 came out and so I had to make a part on it hence why this is now a fanfiction as well as fluff book. So enjoy :) the first few youtubers who played it I will make a fun part on so enjoy ;) and let me know if you would like a part 2 to this because I easily could :) 

Whoops I am even later on this I have had this for like a month and never finished this (1/12/18) whoops. 

3rd Pov

The game started as all the players thought no beginning screen which was a little suspicious, but no one thought much of it as they created their pizzas with much curiosity (and seriously no mushrooms!? Smh...) and Jack already complaining about their being no pineapples (like saying you'll put apples on it smh... (no salt)). And they went to the next stage to make shoot pizzas to the kids, before discovering the shadow Freddy blocking their view, and laughing the mini game as most of them didn't think too much into it (unlike Matt and Steph) and the game screen turning black and opening up infront of a torn up Baby.... So life like. 

Blinking around Steph and the others tried to put a grip on what the hell just happened.... They were just playing the game and ended here. Blinking their eyes a few times and looking around to see a few others around them and looking at each other before Mark clearing his throat awkwardly. 

"W-what are you guys doing here" his voice sounded defeated and weak. 

"I-i was going to ask the same?" Entoan says, unsure of the people around him. 

"Look! A tape player... should we play it?" Matt asks looking around in the room, avoiding his eyes of the animatronic. They all nod and Matt presses the play button on it. 

"Begin tape: Leaving dead space; 3... 2... ...1 The purpose of this tape is to test automated response times and reactions from vintage interactive attractions following audio stimuli. If you are playing this tape, that means that not only have you been checking outside at the end of every shift, as you were instructed to do, But also that you have found something that meets the criteria of your special obligations under paragraph 4. Follow these instructions, document response times, then safely secure the space bef ore leaving. Upon sealing the room, you are not to return. Begin audio prompt in 3,3-" Matt quickly stops the tape.

"Alright I will watch her like a hawk with Mark, Matt you just press play and pause" Tiff says as nicely as she can sound. Matt nods and begins to play it again.

 The countdown ends and a screechy unpleasant metallic starts whining for about twenty seconds. When it finishes and tells them to "document result" the confused group just marks "no." Starting it up again after the countdown the next twenty seconds are filled with a strange howling humming. And when that finishes again still confused they just put "no." Again after the count down a high-pitched metallic noise starts to fill the room of only one light. The group starts to get suspicious as it sounds like a ticking time bomb just going down until something explodes. But again as they get closer to the end the group just answers "no" as none of them have dared to make a peep since the tape has been played. 

"Document results in 3...-" the tape shuts off

"2... 1" the baby animatronic finishes the white of her eyes looking up making the small white circles look almost dark gray/black.

Silence filled the room for a second "That's a yes" Mark says worry and regret filled his voice. There was no noise in the room after that everyone just sat there quietly. Darkness fills the room none of them can see, Steph reaching out for her husbands hand for comfort but finding an empty cold area.

"I-is anyone here" a stuttery mess fills Dawkos voice as he worryingly calls out to them. Cursing mentally at how beggingly his voice came out.

"H-here" a still shook Mark proclaims. Looking around for anyone only to still find the table secretly aggravating him.

A few seconds later lights turning back on and they are now in a small box room that no way six of them could fit in. Looking around they start to wonder how they even got here, no one felt anyone move them.

"O-ok so this paper here says we need to do the tasks" Jack says looking at the paper.

"What is this place" Dan says moving around the best he can to sit in the vent. The group snorting at his sudden comfort. 

"Ok so Dan will look after that vent" Mark suddenly says.

"I'll listen on this side" Matt says sitting in the other vent. Steph following her husband to be a back up listening in the vent. While Tiff also goes over to the other vent with Dan to be his back up vent listener. 

"I'll be at the computer" Mark says claiming the seat leaving Jack and Dawko to be the two awkward ones as they just sit on the floor by the computer.

Mark looks through the computer and starting the tasks searching on the computer for motion in the farther away vents. Any moment being ready to click wither the music to lore them away or click the computer off.

"H-hey Mark" Entoan speaks up for the first time since the last accident.

"Hm" Mark hums in response finishing the last printing getting ready to start on the last category.

"I-its hot in here please turn on the fan" he says stumbling over his words lost of breathe in the small space.

Marks face flushes red with embarrassment realizing that's how to cool the room down. He turns it on and it instantly starts to cool down.

He looks back at the computer to finish the tasks when an ad fills the screen and the silent room. Causing everyone to jump and Mark to curse under his breathe.

"Fuck" Jack says trying to catch his breathe with an also out of breathe Dawko after the loud ad.

"Thanks Entoan" Dan snorts. Entoan shrugs it off and continues on his vent luckily on the opposite side of Dan's.

Mark finishes off the last task ending the night and the room to once again go dark. This time it takes less time and they are in the lowly lit room AGAIN but with a different animatronic.

The animatronic looked like springtrap from the third game, because of his kind of golden color, but at this second they weren't a million percent sure. But he looked rough, in the second game he was more as they say- lively. This golden springtrap under the dim light they all cursed and waited the man for. He had about the same amount of holes in his soft fabric, but he had a hole on his head, looking like it was sewed up and it needed resewed-bad. His once olive green eyes that haunted their nights now layed an empty black, he layed still his head tilted to the side. Making Tiff feel kind of bad for the animatronic, but immediately shaking it off.

The guy goes through this long speech none of them listen to. Once he finishes they decide to try and salvage it and so they start the tests. None of them really understanding what the fuck the taser was for. The animatronics jumps them, all of them screaming curling into balls with the other beside them. Seconds later the darkness is back again and all they can hear is there heavy panting after the scare.

"What... the.. fuck... was that" Jack says slowly still in shock.

None of them answer and still try to catch their breathes. 

"I dunno... I hope it won't hurt us" Mark mutters lowly enough to hope none of them hear him, but clearly a fail as all of them here him silently freaking out even worse their own anxieties hitting them harshly.

YouTubers:
Gtlive (Matpat and Stephanie)
Mark (Markiplier)
Dawko  (Dawko)
•Dan (DanTDM)
•Entoan (EntoanthePack)
•Tiff (IHasCupQuake)
Jack/Sean (Jacksepticeye