THOSE YEUHUAS! (Idol Producer)

3rd Person Pov

"BI WENJUN! DING ZEREN! FAN CHENGCHENG! JUSTIN! HUANG XINCHUN! LI QUANZHE! ZHU ZHENGTING!"

In running into the room BuFan and Xiao Gui who were peacefully talking. Looking up at the group weirdly, seeing them laughing quietly and Zeren on door watch.

"What are you guys up to?" Bufan decides to ask.

"Oh.... um we may or may not of done something to teacher Jackson" Quanzhe says looking around.

"What" Xiao bursts into laughter "you guys are so dead!"

"In our defense PD and Teacher Jackson started it" Wenjun says in a defensive tone. Xiao lifting his hands up in a surrender way still laughing.

"What did they do?" Bufan asks?

"He put air horns in our dorms so whenever we stepped on a string they went off!" Zhengting says from staring outside the window.

"And you did in payback?" he asks?

"We put silly string all over, and then tied a few air horns in their rooms" Zhengting says proud. Causing Xiao and Bufan to burst into laughter.

"Your screwed!" Xiao says through laughter.

"THEY'RE COMING!" Zhengting says really loud. All the boys, but poor Zhengting leave in a rush before PD-Yixing and Teacher Jackson walked into the room.

"Ha! Got one" Jackson says in triumph.

"Time to get the rest" Yixing says, Jackson nodding.

"Have you seen where they went?" Yixing looked over at them and asks.

"I did not" BuFan and Xiao shake their heads.

"Okay, come on Zhengting you're going to help us find the others" Jackson says grabbing Zhengting and running out.

"Let's go see this" BuFan says Xiao nodding in agreement. Agreeing to help watch the cooperate as those two search down the other six.

Running into the room Xukun, Ziyi, Lingong, and Jeffrey were in. The six boys run in scouting, and the other four boys are left in confusion.

"Whatcha doing?" Nongnong asks?

"Hiding from PD and Teacher Jackson... Will you help us?" Quanzhe asks earning a smack from Justin.

Looking over at Xukun, Ziyi, and Jeffrey. They all agreed with a nod to each other. Then to the other six. What harm would it cause?

"Let's tell PD and Teacher Jackson to get an army together and 'battle' it out" Wenjun suggests.

Shamefully for the group of six, they didn't hear the door open and shut and now PD and Teacher Jackson stood right behind them. And all of a sudden sides changed. As the four boys grabbed their friends; with the help of Xiao and BuFan.

Staring in surprisement, the boys couldn't believe what just happened. Their brothers and trainees helped the teachers.

"You betrayed us!" Chengcheng says in an overdramatic voice. Giggling the four boys did as PD was looking at them like the evil sheep he is.

"Oh no PD is planning something" Zhengting says laughing. Only a playful evil smirk played on his lips.

But, fun can last for only so long until PD's phone rung mouthing a 'fuck.' Faltering into giggles the others do including Jackson until Yixing finally got off the phone. Yixing felt a happy smile at the thought of the trainees having a good time.

"Who was that PD?" Zhengting asks, trying to avoid the punishment the boys will get for this.

"Oh my team... But nevermind that" he states, then smirking"what should we do with them Jackson?"

"Hmmm... How about you clean up the mess you made from the silly string and take away the air horns" Jackson says. The playful look on PD's face left.

"Your no fun" he whines. The group of   Yeuhuas laughing up a storm.

"Hey I could let Yixing come up with a punishment so be happy I did" he says bursting into laughter with the group of boys.

After that the group of Yeuhuas go and to clean up the room they made a mess in from their prank.

"Who's idea was it to do this payback?" Wenjun asks?

"I think it was Justin" Zeren says with no chill. The look on Justin's face was priceless.

"WAIT!  HOLD ON! My prank was to mess with their toilets. It was Xinchun who came up with the air horns and ChengCheng's for the silly string" he says very extra loud. Making the group sigh at his extraness but also laugh. But the look on ChengChengs face was priceless as if looks could kill he'd obviously have Justin dead.

But the short argument was cut short when they went to the hall because they heard something. And cold buckets of water spraying all over their backs scaring them. And in return a giggling group. Turning around PD and Jackson help buckets along with Xukun, Nongnong, Ziyi, and Xiao.

"Got you" said PD and Jackson still giggling up a storm.

The boys still stood still as Zhengting held out his hand "okay payback was good. Truce?" PD nodding and taking his hand. But behind his back was crossed fingers that the Yeuhuas didn't see. Walking back into the room to finish cleaning the mess the other group walk back to the lobby.

Yixing and Jackson laughing "those Yeuhuas."

A/N:
Maybe down the line should i add more to this fun mini line? Or nah?