|Cute 2.0| (Taeten) (And other Ships)

A/N:

Don't ask I'll explain later... this is also a long one.

It was mid afternoon and there was no schedules today. Thank God for all the couples so they could spend time together. And spend time as a group which very seldom happened now.

"Let's watch a movie!" Exclaims Chenle clapping his dolphin hands.

"That's a bad idea babe" Jisung chides in ruining his boyfriends idea..

"Board game?" Asked Jaeno.

"Last time that happened Jaemin put a hole in the wall" Renjun says in an almost uninterested tone.

"Shopping?" Jungwoo asks cutely.

"We're idols WooWoo if we try to go out we'll get bombarded with fans and media" Lucas adds in nicely to his boyfriend unlike Renjun.

There's not much to doo" whines Chenle as he lays his head on his boyfriends shoulder and Jisung starts combing his fingers through Chenles bright blonde hair.

"Water Fight?" Mark asks?

"Remember what happened with Exo" reminds Dounghyuck.

"I say we play a video game" recommends Johnny.

"Last time that happened you and Ten put a hole in the wall" Taeil says looking at his boyfriend.

"Why not a movie?" WinWin asks joining into the conversation.

"Because last time we watched a movie; you, Chenle and Ten ended up talking through the whole movie" Yuta adds in.

"Okay... So now that we have all the bad ideas out. How about some people want to do?" Taeyoung tries to help.

"Arcade?" Asks Jaemin.

"Sweetie... we are idols we can't go out freely and do this stuff without the public seeing us" Kun sweetie tells his boyfriend.

"Can everyone just admit we don't want to go out in public because we can't be cute or cuddly with our boyfriends" Renjun says loudly. When there's no reply he smiles in victory.

"Damn son your right" Johnny says after a while.

"I guess hang out in the practice room?" Doyoung asks?

"We just left there yesterday babe" Jaehyun says.

"... Okay" Taeyong tries to figure something out in his head. But in reality he has nothing. Ten notices and giggles at his boyfriend.

"I have an idea... how about we play video games, without fighting, water fight, make a good dinner and play a board game and end the night with a movie everyone likes" Taeyoung suggests.

"So practically most of the things everyone else said" Doyoung sums up.

"Hey I'm up for it" Mark shrugs his shoulders. Everyone else one by one agreeing too.

"Okay... I have a good idea for the movie. But don't worry about it" Taeyong smiles at his idea.

"Worried" Renjun says playing on his phone.

"Baaabe off your phone. We are suppose to be hanging out as a group today" Jaeno says making Renjun put his phone down.

"So how about teams for the video games?" Mark suggests.

"Okay... So Wii sports, Mario Kart and the Wii Dancing games?" Taeyong asks going over to the closet and pulling them out.

"Okay team captains?" Ten asks?