SOFTIES UNITE! (K-Pop Ships)

A/N: Don't mind me, I am just doing a thing at 2am. Nothing to be concerned about.

>>>>>

It was a normal day for the groups as they sat around in the normal practice room. Their CEO's taking a moment to breathe and enjoy some time with each other. And with about one hundred boys there is always bound to be trouble.

Something was said, and no one really understood what happened but somehow a giant fuss broke out.

"What the hell happened here?" Asks YG.

"Those hardasses smh," comments Seungri.

"What," Lee Soo-Man looks confused between the twenty one boys of NCT.

"I think, there's only one way to solve this," in walks Seulgi who had been eavesdropping on it all.

"CEOS you guys sit back and let them explain. And I have a little game, give or take, to play," she turns her attention back to the boys.

"All the boys who are in a relationship who feel like their feelings don't matter to their partner come in the middle and we can talk about them," she answers.

First looking at BTS, Taehyung, Jin, and Jimin shyly make their way to the middle.

"Excuse me?" A shock look finding it's way to Namjoons face.

"Ah," Seulgi cuts him off, "this is a safe place."

Next looking at Exo, she watches slowly as Tao, Suho, Xuimin, Kai, Luhan, and Chanyeol make their way to the middle.

Then follows being BigBang who in the middle follows Seungri and Daesung. Then behind them being Stray kids. Hyunjin slowly sliding in with Felix and Woojin behind him.

Then to the big group; NCT. Where Ten, YangYang, Hendery, Renjun, Taeil, Doyoung, Donghyuck, Chenle, Jungwoo, and Yuta.

And shamelessly follows Justin, Nongnong, and Xiao Gui of Nine Percent. And somehow Nex7 wasn't in this fight, this time.

"Soooo, I see a common thing here," laughs Bang-Pdm.

"They're all bottoms," blunts outs Lee SooMan. Earning a hit from the other two with trying to hide their laughs.

"Safe place Mr. CEO's," Seulgi turns to look at the three.

"What the hell are you getting yourself into this time?" In walks Irene.

"Hold up, come and help me," Seulgi looks over to her teammate.

"What?" She laughs, "no I'll sit and watch."

"This is why tops suck ass," she sighs out.

"Seulgi," laughs Soo-man.

"She has a point," pouts Ten.

"Excuse me?" Shouts Taeyong.

"Hey," she directs her attention to the tops, "safe zone, we are going to let them talk this out."

"Starting with Taehyung," she looks over at the blue haired boy.

"Jungkook never really cuddles with me anymore," pouts the other.

"Excuse me," scoffs Jungkook.

"I just want your cuddles without you being an international play boy," more pouting on its way to the others face.

"Jin," Seulgi passes the stuff Bear to him.

"Namjoonie is always too busy writing lyrics or gay panicking away," he looks up at Seulgi.

"Jimin," she looks over to him.

"Yoongie isn't ever soft and won't cuddle me in front of anyone. Or cuddle me at all, its like we aren't dating," tears finds it's way to his eyes.

"Tao go," she turns to Tao.

"Kris is too much of a hardass," pouts the panda like boy.

"So what I'm hearing is," butts in Lee Soo Man.

"All the bottoms are just really sensitive and need to harden up a little."

"Soo-Man," yells Seulgi.

"We have a bunch of tops acting like tops. And no one likes that. So they need to learn to soften up a little because no bottom like a hard top," she directs her attention to him.

Laughs and giggles going on behind her.

"Real mature guys," she sighs looking at the circle of bottoms for help.

Shrugging their shoulders, none of them really know what to do.

"I think..."