Scentist (Chan X Rose) (Skz x BP)

With long beautiful  blonde hair framing her elongated face, chubby almost chipmunk-like cheeks when she smiled or laughed at something that was said. Beautiful brown eyes curling up in the sweetest eye smile. He could smell her all the way from where he stood on the other side of the olden gym of the school. His bleach blonde hair strawed barely pass his ears framing his face to a very mature look, with very bright blue piercing eyes staring fiercely at everything and everyone. The beautiful honey smell was the only thing that was allowed in his nose in this very second. 

“Rose,” laughs one of the girl’s friends as they walked right passed the older male. The scent filled his senses before leaving it a dull smell he was used to, nothing. 

He couldn’t even smell the bad smells of the days, like the smell of the cars that he passed on his way home, or the bad smells of the other males in the locker room (although he was glad to not be able to smell the other males).  He couldn’t smell anything at all that brought a sick smile to his face being able to smell her. Following behind the other students back to the locker rooms, her smell lingered even when he is almost a good few feet behind her, almost not in view to her. She walks her way in the locker room, as he continues his walk to the other side of the school to his locker room, the air filling his nose in a cold breeze. 

“I will make her mine,” he whispered to himself. 

>>>>> 

“Hi,” Chan walks up to the girls locker during passing time during school that same day. 

“Oh hi,” she smiles her normal sweet smile. 

“I’m Chan,” he smiles a wicked smile. 

“Hi Chan, I’m Rose,” she smiles reaching her hand out to shake the others. His abnormal hand fitting perfectly in her small one. 

“I think your cute,” he deadpans, “would you like to hang out sometime and get to know each other?” 

“Sure,” she smiles softly handing him her phone to put his number in, which he does. 

“After school today at the local coffee shop?” she asks.

“Sounds good,” 

>>>>>

It was after school, the coffee shop slightly busy with the amount of teens in ordering their afternoon coffee. Chan and Rose sit at one of the small tables in the place, both holding an iced coffee in their hands taking small drinks out of it. The only smell Chan really smelling is the honey one from Rose. 

“So tell me about yourself Chan,” she looks up at the other. 

“Well, I’m seventeen and I write my own music and school pretty much all,” he lets out a small wicked smile. 

“I write music too,” she looks at him shocked, “we should do a duet together soon!” 

“I would like that,” he lets out a small smile. 

They sit there talking for a while, the awkwardness floating out of the room the more they talked. Her petite voice filling his ears and her smell filling his nose dangerously. Small laughs filled the area as they laughed and joked about whatever they really wanted. Shamefully, Rose wasn’t telling Chan any information about herself he didn’t already know from stalking her the past week. 

The wind started to whisper small hellos as the sun started to set in a bright yellow and orange colorful blast. The talking between the two didn’t stop even when the orange and yellow blast started to shift into a blue with painted small white stars decorating the sky.