Bleh (GraserKing/Spl33n)

It was a regular night for the four, hanging out Jordans house for the GraserKing trip to LA, as well as X33n's. And so, shamefully what happens anytime the four are over; Graser and Jordan gush over their boyfriends sitting right by them.

Cuddled up by Jordan was Xeen listening to his boyfriend as he talked to Graser, he was just happy the other sound some friends.

Then, there was Graser cuddled up into Will's side, head on his chest. And the youngest had been pretty chill through out the night for the first time since him and Will met.

The four never felt more happier being by each other sides. The movie playing in the background as it really didn't matter to anyone. The four boys arguing over something stupid again. But the laughs they shared were worth it.

Cuddled up with their loved on by their side. Jordan was able to hold X33n and place small kisses on the others head. To have X33n's arms wrapped around him as well.

Will with his arms around Graser, the smaller not barely making a peep since the movie started. Will being able to kiss the others head without his very loud mouth yelling something out a loud. Granted he loves the loud Graser, cuddly cute and quiet Graser is also amazing.

The four fell asleep peacefully that way that night. Happy right beside each others side. Where they are always meant to be at.