|~Mine~| (Johnil)

A/N:

Where my Johnil shippers at? Also I came up with this after listening to Mine by Bazzi lmao 

NCTea Spilling 24/7

Oh DaDdY
You so precious when you smile~💖

BbyChick
 ? 

TAEbreeze
Johnny go to sleep got no sleep again 

Oh DaDdy 
I loose myself in those eyes~💖

DoLpHiN
AkjsBNLEJKFekhdblewdfjadhfkadhkl
THIS IS SO ADORABLE 
MOON TAEIL GET YOUR ASS ON CHAT 

Tail has logged on

Tail
I sensed cursing  
Damn you Chenle!

DoLpHiN
JASKBKDF
YOUR BOYFRIEND IS BEING CUTE AND YOU WERE OFF LINE I HAD TO GET YOU ON 

Oh DaDdy 
I just had to let you know you're mine~💖
Feels like forever even if forever's tonight~💖
I'm so fucking happy you're alive~💖

Tail
Seo  Young Ho 
G

et your ass over here

TAEbreeze
Great now he's crying again Johnny 

3rd Pov  

Taeil was sitting on his bed his movie he was watching paused as he was sitting on his bed crying because of his said boyfriend. Hearing a knock on his door, he doesn't even bother getting up because his boyfriend was already walking in the room to his boyfriend who was sitting on the bed. 

"You're such a little shit" Taeil smiles wiping a tear from his eye. 

"I do this to you all the time. Why are you crying?" Johnny asks sympathetic eyes rubbing his boyfriend's arm. 

"Its nothing" Taeil smiles fakely. He doesn't want to have this conversation with his boyfriend today. Johnny nods understanding, for now he just wanted to cuddle his boyfriend, they could talk about this later. 

He grabs his boyfriend's arm dragging him to sit on his lap wrapping his arms around him protectively sitting his head on his boyfriend's head. He always loves to hold the moments like these a little longer then probably needed, even if his boyfriend is crying over something (cute) he said. 

NCTea Spilling 24/7

TAEbreeze
Johnny istg I can hear Taeil crying 

10Machine 
👀

TAEbreeze
ItS nOt LiKe ThAt AnD yOu KnOw It

10Machine
I know babe 

"Ugh those shits" Taeil laughs again reading on Johnny's phone causing Johnny to laugh along.

"I wish you would tell me why that made you so upset" Johnny says in a soft voice with sympathetic eyes still staring at his boyfriend.

"You won't get mad?" He asks looking up to his boyfriend.

"Of course I won't" sealing it off with a kiss to his head.

"It's just.. at times I feel like I dunno I'm not enough. That you'll find someone better, like that's the reason you don't do a lot of skinship around the others. It's stupid" Taeil continues to look down unable to meet his boyfriends eyes.

Forcing his face up Johnny smiles sadly" you don't get it though is I love you to the moon and back. No body else will ever be perfect in my opinion  except for you.  You are everything I've ever wanted and ever will need. All I need is your love, because better doesn't exist. And I'm sorry, I know you're  not much on skinship around the others so I try to just keep it around us."

Taeil couldn't even find anything in himself making him able to look up at his boyfriend. Because the waterworks were on their way again.

"God your so cheesy" he laughs, trying to play off the tears.

"Only for you" he smiles that stupid love sick smile.

And with that Taeil falls asleep shortly to crying still wrapped up in his boyfriends arms.

----

He woke up not surprised he wasn't there as he never is. He walks into the kitchen and their stood the other seventeen people--somehow.

"Hey Taeil" Jisung bounces around hugging Taeil. Surprising the older boy. With everyone shortly saying their good mornings to the eldest. But one person seemed to be missing-

"Good morning" he feels the person backhug him kissing the nape of his neck.

"Oh good morning" legitimately surprised by the skinship.

"PDA children" Taeyong calls over still typing something on his phone.

"I am older than you!" Taeil fires back.

"Shut the fuck up!"

"Lee Taeyong!!"

Johnny could only laugh at his friend and his boyfriend.  Still backhugging him slightly swaying. It made Taeil happy nother-the-less.

"You know you don't have to feel obligated to do this right?" Taeil looks over his shoulder to his boyfriend.

"I know. I want to" he says leaning in to kiss him smiling. With Dongyuck walking in from wherever he came from.

"Well great start to the morning" he slow claps, Mark backhugging him and slowly walking away from the two.

Taeil could only laugh at Dongyuck, of course that hypocrite. But still sat down, Johnny not once breaking the hug to eat the breakfast Taeyong made.

"Did something happen last night?" Kun being the first once to break the silence.

"No. We just had a long needed talk" is all Johnny replies with.

"Sounds bad. Is everything ok?" Jungwoo says looking over to his members.

"Of course everything's ok Jungwoo" he smiles.

"Good i don't need my parents breaking up" is Jisung's comment. Making both Taeil and Johnny choke on their drinks.

"My child" he makes grabby hands making the said boy give him a hug which he didn't deny.

"Mine" Johnny teases the moment Jisung went back to his spot by Chenle. Johnny wrapping his arms tightly around his waist. Making everything laugh, but Taeil leaned more into the hug, head on his boyfriends shoulder comfortable in his embrace and with his annoying- lovely family.

Word Count: 904 words