|Baby| (Changlix)

A/N:
WHOOPS sorry it is short I was ringing my brain short of ideas, and so it turned out like this sorry it isn't the best. I will make a better one shot in the near future if it is wanted. 

"Lixxx" Changbin whines through out the dorm. 'Where was Felix and why wasn't he beside me when I woke up' is all he could think. 

"Nooo Channie" was heard in the other room. So Chanbgbin walks to the front room to see what was going on. To see the snake itself Chan, and all the other members goofing around their was his Lix. 

"Oh morning Changbin" Seungmin is the first to notice him. Next was Felix as he looked up and beamed at Changbin. 

"What are you guys doing?" Changbin asks nonchalantly looking everyone but Felix's eyes knowing he'd stop being mad if he does. 

"Hm? Oh Chan, Felix, and Hyunjin were betting on something" Woojin says laughing still at the dumb bet. 

"BET! Its not dumb you blonde potato dumb-weeb" Felix exclaims to Woojin. 

"YA! My boyfriend is not a potato dumb-weeb, you dollar store hamburger" Hyunjin throws back exclaiming to Felix. I hold the bridge of my nose wondering why I deal with these losers but when I see Felix laughing at something was said I remember why. 

"LiStEn here you-"

"Baby knock it off" I say to him. 

"Baby?" Jisung is the first to notice and my eyes widen at the mistake I made. I just called Felix 'baby' in front of the others. 

"He's soo soft" Jisung says running up to me and hugging me. 

"Felix damn it"Minho laughs looking at him. 

"Minhoe listen here" Minho's eyebrow goes up. 

"Your the hoe here?" Minho says tilting his head. 

"I'm going back to Australia" Felix mumbles. 

"Your babe won't let you" Jisung jokes. So I smack his head. 

"Ouch angry" Jisung rubs his head. 

"Come on ya'll, there's no schedules today lets watch some movies" Chan says. I for once like having the annoying Australian around. 

And so we all sit around when Chan (being the annoying little *SENSOR* he is) and put on the Incredibles like why??? 

"Chaan" Jeongin whines, apparently I am not the only one who doesn't want to see it. 

"Its this or a horror movie" he scolds. God he's a child. I feel something or someone's head go on my shoulder and I don't have to look over to know its my Lix Lix. I coo at how cute he is despite being mad at him earlier. 

"My baby" I coo at his cute bare face.

"HE CALLED HIM IT AGAIN" Jisung screeches. 

"Damn it Jisung" I curse at him making everyone look at me. 

"Jisung knock it off" Minho smacks his arm and then proceeds to curl back up beside him. 

And I send a smile Minho's way which he returns and then all my attention goes back to  Felix kissing his head and going back to watching the dumb movie Chan put on. 

Word Count: 504 words