Hate (GBomb)

HBomb_is_the_Greatest: I don't understand why Hbomb does collabs if he hates Graser

Graser's Laugh: He should date Will

Aesthetic Queen: ^^ They would make a perfect couple tbh

>>>>>

And it wasn't just these comments, there was lots and lots mors. And it stung to Liam. Why is everyone acting like they know Graser and him?

Mostly, the Will comment had hurt the most knowing the two are very close and Will at one point liked the younger.

He knew the both are in LA and currently sharing a hotel room for the night. And Liam didn't want to wait til morning so he put on a coat and shoes and went to his car.

When he finally reached the hotel he went right towards the number knowing exactly which one it is.

>>>>>

"For real bro" laughs Will. The two hadn't been able to spend much time together outside of YouTube collabs.

The two sat there laughing and smiling when they heard a knock on the door.

"Who's that?" Asks a very confused Graser.

He gets up looking out the peep hole seeing Liam he quickly opens the door. The look Liam gave him defining sadness and pain.

"Hey H.. what's wrong?" A wrinkle taking his forehead.

Liam doesn't say anything as he walks up to Graser very closely. Graser quick to understand brings the other inside and hug him.

"What's wrong H buddy?" Asks Will confused as to why Liam is at their hotel late at night.

Liam however, never said anything and allowed Graser to hug him. Eventually he did wrap his arms around the other, barring his head into Grazers chest.

"I love you.. you know that.. right?" Stumbles Liam. Usually he's always been good with his words.

"Of course! And I love you too.. is everything ok?" A small smile appears on Liams face.

Sitting on the bed, Liam sits on the others lap allowing him to be held closely. Grazer putting his head on the others shoulder.

"Please Hachi Poo, please tell me why you are at the hotel late at night and almost crying" using his cute voice. Graser knows the other can't say no to.

"I.. just seen some comments from people. Accusing I hate you, and that you and Will should date.. I guess it got to me" a small sad laugh escapes Liam's mouth. A few splotches of tears causes him to have to wipe them away.

"I know you don't hate me Bear though. Its just a joke, don't let them hurt you, and you know me and Will are just close buddies. You're the one I love" nudging the side of Liam's face with his nose.

Liam shows a small smile, allowing his body weight to press itself so he's closer to the other. Kissing his cheek, Liam tries really hard to get rid of the bad thoughts.

"You want to stay here, go to bed and we'll talk in the morning" asks Grazer, running his fingers through the others hair. He gets a small nod in reply.

And with that the two lay down, Liam's head buried in the others chest, and his arms wrapped tightly around Grazers waist. He feels a light peck to his ear.

"I love you Hachie Poo"

>>>>>

Liam's wakes up the same way he fell asleep; in Grasers arms. A smile finding it's way to his face as he nuzzles into the others chest. A happily feeling in his chest.

"Are you doing any better today H-buddy?" Asks a concerned Will.

A blush finds it's way to Liam's face as he remembers the "scene" that happened the night before. Tears.

"Yeah, I am, I'm sorry about that," he looks away.

"Hey whatever it was. Was between you and Graser so don't sweat it," he brushes it off.

And that is sometimes why he likes Will. Not all the time does he dislike this one too.

"I'm happy you are better today Hachie-poo," answers Graser with a laugh that lights up Liams face.

And the rest of the day of the three enjoying games and everything. Going back to Liams house, Graser petting Link. And a million sweet moments shared between Graser and Liam.