Rain (Exo) (Sulay) (Xuichen) (Chanbaek) (Hunhan) (Taoris) (Kaisoo)

A/N:
Goes along with the other one-shot <Water Attack>
Also because I making myself suffer with this song suffer with me

It was mid-afternoon, and everyone was tired. Tired because it had to start raining, leaving them to be stuck in the house with nothing to do. After picking some random movie and grabbing blankets and pillows lay down with there- friends, or crushes.

The Huhan couple curled up beside each other, Luhan placing a kiss on his boyfriends head only to hear a humored chuckle. And the Taoris couple also curled up to one another, Taos head on his boyfriends shoulder, playing with his hand. And Kaisoo also sat there, Kyungsoo's head barried on his boyfriends chest, as Jongin combed his fingers through his boyfriends hair.

However, that was not the case for Xuichen, Sulay, Chanbaek. The three boys sat uncomfortably around their crushes. And the other three tried to not notice it, yet sneaking peaks at each other before having to get up and go to the kitchen for "snacks."

"Alright, I don't know about you but this is getting uncomfortable to watch" Baekhyun deadpans.

"Are we letting this go a little too far?" Minseok asks?

"Maybe?" Junmyeon says scratching his neck.

"I have an idea... a really cute way to confess" giggles Minseok at his plan. And with that the three boys mentally set the plan to action.

After leaving the kitchen the boys go and sit by their crushes. Minseok at first wasn't sure if their plan should be this harsh but you know what. It'll be worth it in the end. Minseok looks over to the other two Baekhyun trying not to giggle and Junmyeon sitting there trying to keep a straight face but failing obviously.

"Hey Chennie" Minsoek asks cutely looking over to his crush. Yes his crush for a while now.

"Yes Minsoek?" Chen asks confused?

"I'm cold can you get the blanket for me please?" he asks doing aiygo knowing the boy won't be able to say no. Once Chen comes back with the blanket, with a lot of weird looks from the huhan, taoris and kaisoo couples. Minsoek drags Jongdae to sit beside him but also covering up with the blanket. Because who turns the air on when its f-ing raining.

"I don't want you to get sick" he plays it off and Jongdae just shurgs it off. Minsoek cuddling up to his friend watching the movie that is playing.

"Channieee" Baekhyun whines causing his friend to perk up. He goes over to him cuddling up to his friend. Leaving Chanyeol speechless as Baekhyun watching the movie.

"Xing-Xing" Junmyeon says making grabby hands grabbing onto his friend and also curling up to him. Which surprises Yixing the most because he knows Junmyeon is the least among them that enjoy skinship. But nother-a-less does what he says and cuddles up to the boy a bright blush on his face. 

The other three couples were trying, trying so hard not to laugh at the scene playing in-front of them. The clear sign of 'help' from the three panic-gays were showing badly, were they going to do anything to help them out of it though? No. They are tired of the pinning around in the dorm so, hey and plus it was kind-of funny. 

"Hey lets go play in the rain" Sehun randomly says looking outside at the aesthetically pleasing rain. The three boys look at each other eyes wide before looking over to Sehun who was smirking, he heard them while they were in the kitchen. Although their crushes didn't waste no time running outside Tao, Luhan and Jongin right behind them. 

Shortly after them Junmyeon, Minseok and Baekhyun walk out Baekhyun running to go play in the water with Chanyeol. The others slowly making their way outside. 

"You know kissing under the rain is cliche but that's how Jongin confessed" shrugs Kyungsoo before going after his boyfriend drenched in water.

And so that was how Baekhyun confessed to Chanyeol. Playing around in the rain, he walked up to him standing on his tiptoes and kissing the side of the giants face. Chabyeols reaction was cute, and with that. That was how Chanbaek had gotten together.

With Xiumin he isn't much into the rain so cuddling up into his crush in the middle of the rain was perfect for him. Chen stared down at the other. And with that, a kiss. A soft, innocent and lovely kiss. And with that, that was how Xuichen was born.

Everyone knows Suho isn't much into play fighting. But he was carrying Yixing into the rain, letting him go into a big puddle. While in a giggling fit, Yixing had a pout on his face. But when Suho looked down and kissed him. Everything was better.

And that was how the next day Exo got sick. And that was how they learned not to kiss in the rain.