THE GOOD SIDE OF YOU (TROYLER, TRONNER, CONNLER)

Tears up about the three ships and Troyes new song who is probably directed to Conner but we'll never know for sure.

3rd Pov

Conner sat up in his bed Twitter blowing up but not for the reason he wanted it to. Troyes new song came out and he did listen to it but it still made him cry. He lost his two best friends to this entire situation. And the worst part is he could never tell them. Finally saying screw it he picks up his phone dialing the number he hasn't for three years now. It rings a couple of times before someone picks up.

"Hello?" Tyler's confused voice rings through the phone. A smiling dances on Connors lips for the first time in years.

"Hey" Connor breathes out.

"Connor" Tyler's breathes out losing his breathe and mind power.

"Hey" Connor tries to crack a smile.

"You called?" Tyler says trying to sound stronger then he felt.

"You hear Troyes new song?" He asks knowing personally Troye did.

"Yeah" Tyler breathes out Connor almost missing it.

"I miss you both you know?" Connor  changes the subject.

"I know... me too" Tyler says quietly tears start to dance in his vision.

"Why" Connor asks? Leaving Tyler speechless.

Before Tyler can speak he continues" why? Why did that have to happen? Why did you have to love me and Troye? Why did Troye love both me and you? Why did I love both you and Troye? Was there something else that could've happen? Why did you both just stop talking to me? Why did you two stop taking to each other?" Connor says in one breathe tears running down his face.

"Connor" Tyler breathes in tears starting to run down his face. "There was nothing we could do... we three all loved each other... we couldn't stop it... it was best this happen" Tyler says now trying to persuade himself.

"So it was better all three of us lay in our beds countless nights crying over each other? Barely eating because we miss the one who will never come back? Crave the touches, the hugs, the kisses we can never get back? Was it better" Connor says raising his voice slightly in the end.

"Connor... I'll start on my way over and we can talk yeah?" Tyler asks already putting his shoes on.

"Ok" Connor says no happiness once reaching his voice.

After a while Tyler finally made it to Connors flat, breathing in sharp breathes. He knocks on the door, on the other side Connor hesitatingly opens it, practically running into Tyler's arms crying. Ignoring the racing of his heart, Tyler takes them inside and sit them on the couch. He sits there letting Connor cry it all out as a few tears fell from his own eyes. God did he miss this, holding Connor like this. Holding Troye like this. Even three years later his heart was still making the same rash decision of liking this. 

"Please don't leave me" Connor whines holding onto Tyler tighter. It made Tyler want to cry at his weakness and his heart race. 

He breaths in" for now I'll stay." Causing Connor to whine and cry more. 

After a while Connor fell asleep in Tyler's arms, like the old times. Where he finally let his tears fall, when Connor couldn't see his weakness. He remembered it all, he remembered Connor and Troye running to him all the time, the break-ups, the one-night hook ups. The tears they all three shared. The cheating. The cheating was what hurt Tyler the most as well as Connor. Deep in his mind Tyler always blamed Troye for this mess, but now did he truly understand, it took three to make this love triangle, three to try and end it, and three to somehow never have it end.