|Cute|(Taeten)

A/N:
Whether or not you read that in Jackson's voice, shows a lot about you 😂 (kidding) that shows more about me (takes long time to process that through) nevermind... Literally got an idea from FCKING KRIS WU'S SONG TIAN DI LIKE someone stop me ALSO NO ONE UNDERSTANDS HOW HARD TO GET MY SHIPS UNDER CONTROL IN THIS GROUP WHEN THEIR NAMES HAVE ME CONFUSED ASLKasNDFLKwjeb *Also cursing MAJOR* *and insulting (all in fun) insults*Honestly what did this turn into to!?

3rd POV

Why?

Why was the only thing he could ask. Why did they have to be so close to Exo, and why did Exo have to show them Kris Wu. And why did they have to be here WITH THEM. Here they stood in the middle of the practice room Jongdae and Beakhyun recording them as they danced to Exo's ex member. Taeyong just couldn't wrap his head around it. 'WHY WERE THEY DANCING TO DESERVE IT THEY'RE LIKE FIVE THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND!?' he scolds in his head at the group.

But at the same time he couldn't help but break into a smile on the floor dancing stood; Chenle, Ten, Jisung, Jeno, Jungwoo, Lucas,Taeil, Mark, and Kun dancing in a group to Tian Di very cutely. 'cute' he says in his head. Especially Ten, the smile he was sharing with Kun as they did the same dance for the same part after practicing that part a couple of times.

"I know aren't they all cute" Johonny says slinging an arm around Taeyong's shoulders. Taeyong rolls his eyes and shrugs Johonny's arm off.

"They are" he agrees notherless.

"Especially Ten" that made Taeyong blush and make him want to punch Johonny. So he did, on the arm. And all Johonny did was laugh 'fucker' Taeyong cruses in his head. Which never went unnoticed by Johonny's over watching boyfriend; Taeil.

"YA Taeyong stop being abusive to my boyfriend" he says loudly but jokingly. Making everyone turn to them.

"HE started it!" Taeyong exclaims not loosing this battle.

"HOW?!" Taeil asks now his brows furrowed when he sees a deep blush flush onto Taeyong's features.

"ALL I SAID WAS TEN WAS CUTE BECAUSE TAEGAY WAS STARING AT HIM" Johonny exclaims making Taeyong duck and want to die.

"Taegay?" Ten asks hiding a smile that was painted on his face.

"Same" snorts the Exo crew.

"I hardly think my boyfriend is gay?" Ten says with a cute little head tilt, but still makes everyone drop their jaws.

"EXCUSE ME" Johonny exclaims to the still on the floor face hidden Taeyong.

"HOE WHEN WAS YOUR CRUSTY ASS GOING TO TELL ME YOU TWO WERE DATING" he says to Taeyong but also looks at Ten.

"We were eventually" he smiles innocently hoping to get Johonny to stop.

But all it did was cause Johonny to act extra with extra hand gestures and everyone in the room to burst out in laughter. But poor Taeyong got plopped on by the said Johonny.

"YA! Get off you over-grown sliced pickle" Taeyong says lifting his head on to glare at the ground wishing Johonny could see the glare.

"Feels so good in side"
"I know just your style"
"Feel these thoughts arise"

Chenle goes up to Jisung the both of them dancing jumping around singing, it looked cute. But WHY THIS SONG!?

"Us when we first heard it" Junmyeon chuckles petting Yixing's hair. All Taeyong could do was snort, as an agree.

"JOOHOONNNY!" Whines Taeil "I wanna dance" using a cute pouty look. And without hesitation gets up to dance with his boyfriend.

"Your my ride or die right Johonny" Taeil asks cutely? "OF CoUrSe" Johonny exclaims!

'Extra ass' is all Taeyong could think and 'Fucking whipped'

"Hey Taeyong!" Taeyong looks over to Renjun with a confused look painted on his face.

"Your not trying to play? Let us know if you're trying to play" he sings, the confusion paints more on his face. "Because if you are then we'll beat your ass" he says with a head tilt. Taeyong copies him with confusion still all on his features. Causing Ten to laugh who sat right next to him. And of course Exo are noisy bitches and start laughing too.

"What the fuck? What kind of high end drugs are you on" he asks confused.

"Honney you are turning into a grandpa" Mark snorts.

"Play means play" causing confusion to paint further into his features. While Ten and the rest couldn't barely hold it in. Causing Mark to stand up laughing.

"Dumbass, play means to fucking toy with someone and be a fucking play boy" he says through laughter. An 'o' shape painted on Taeyong's face.

"I would never" he says a little loudly to get his point across and an offended look on his face.

"I know" Ten says cutely then placing his head on Taeyong's shoulder squatting down from behind him. When did he stand up? he wonders. But when he feels Ten's arm wrap around his neck he doesn't ponder on it too much and grabs his hands.

"GROSS" shouts Sehun walking away.

"Your ass is jealous Luhan's gone" Yixing says calmly playing with Junmyeon's hands. Sehun turns around surprised.

"YOU LITTLE-" he goes to go after him but Junmyeon fixes him with a look making Sehun walk away in defeat.

"Wait til your bitch isn't near" he threatens, causing Yixing to place a gentle kiss on Junmyeon's lips.

"What does freak mean?" Jisung asks? Taeyong's eyes pop open no words coming out of his mouth. The couples start giggling that understand it including a giggling out of control Ten on the floor and a confused Yixing along with Jisung. And with that Exo left because no just no.

"Nothing baby" Chenle avoids the question playing with his boyfriends hair.

"CHENLEEEEE COME ONNN LETS DANCE" Ten says over to the Chenle.

"NO my boyfriend" Jisung says grabbing his boyfriend hugging him before dancing to the slow song playing <Idol Producer Loving You>

"Come on Taeyong" Ten says pulling his boyfriend up to dance with him.

His arms wrapped around Taeyong's neck while Taeyong snakes his around Ten's waist pulling him close and starting to dance.

By now all the couples were slow dancing together and Taeyong admitted it looked adorable.

"What's Wǒ ài nǐ?" Ten asks tilting his head, his eyes glued to Taeyong's. Taeyong's faced flushed.

"I-it means I love you" he says looking away, that was the first time he said 'I love you' to him.

"Oh" was all Ten said before turning Taeyong's head to his and still dancing no other words said.

When the song finally ended, it went back to the song Chenle and Ten were dancing to earlier, Ten instead grabs Taeyong's hand and begins to dance with him. 'Cute' he says in his head.

"Thank you" Ten giggles placing a peck on Taeyong's nose making Taeyong's eyes widen 'shit he heard me'.

A/N:

When I know Nct's names I will make a better parts for the ships but for now (this was trash tbh).

Word Count; 1,175 words