Seeing You (GraserKiing)

"Grase, I can't wait to see you," comments Will through a video call.

Later that night Zach and Will were on a video call. Zach editing his latest video while Will just sat there doing whatever. The boys hadn't talked today, and they now finally were talking.

"I know, you come over here when again?" Asks Graser through his editing software.

"In a couple days," comments a happy Will. A smile very present on his face.

"Well I can't wait," comments Graser.

"You seem busy," pouts Will.

"I'm not," Graser stops his editing,"I'm just trying to get this editing done."

"Well, I'm going to bed anyway, it's like two in the morning for me," comments a deadpanned Will.

"Oh," comments Graser.

"I will see you then," Will states than hanging up the call.

Grase-y-poo
Goodnight babe, sleep well

>>>>>

Graser went to bed that night after a long editing session. Waking up the next day, Will is suppose to get on the plane and see him, which made him more than exotic. He hasn't seen the other in a while, and he couldn't help but be excited to see him.

Grase-y-poo
Can't wait to see you 💕💕

Smiling, Graser jumps around as he goes downstairs with his family. Josh sitting at the table with his mom and dad.

"Hi everyone," smiles Graser sitting at the table.

"Hi Zach, you seem excited," comments his dad.

"His boyfriend is coming into town," comments Josh sipping his orange juice.

"Oooh, Will is coming into town," jokes his mom.

Rolling his eyes, Zach blushes while eating his food. Awaiting for the call whenever Will gets into the port.

>>>>>

Willtong 💕
I finally made it

Luckily for Will, Graser is already at the airport waiting for the other. Excitingly awaiting by the gate he knows the other is supposed to be at.

"Grase," shouts Will running over to the smaller hugging him.

"Hi Willtong," smiles the excited Graser grabbing his luggage as they head to the car.

"I'm so happy you'll be here for a few days," smiles Graser holding the others hand as they made their way to Grasers place.

"I have missed you too Grase," Will smiles falling asleep in the seat.

When they get to Grasers place, Graser has to contemplate waking the other up, small snores admitting from in between his lips.

"Willtong," whispers Graser lightly tapping his shoulder.

"Wake up," seeing the other yawning and stretching his body out.

"We're at my house," Graser says in a very soft voice.

Grabbing the others luggage, Graser goes to the others side of the car opening the door. And grabbing him by the waist helping him up and into the place. Will saying a quick hello to Grasers family and going to lay down on Grasers bed.

Graser putting the others luggage down somewhere about to leave. When he feels the other tugging his arm.

"Lay down with me," he whines still tugging the others arm.

Laying down beside him, Graser plays with the others hair as he falls asleep. Graser placing a kiss to the others head.

>>>>>

And being the next day, Will was finally awake after the jet lag. Smiling that Graser was still in his arms. Playing with the youngers hair. And Graser yawning waking up in the others arms.

"Good morning Grasie," comments Will petting the others hair.

"Good morning," Graser leans in for a kiss.

The morning filled with soft moment between the two. Small kisses shared under a blanket, cuddles being shared. It was moments like these, that Will needed the most. Not having seeing the other for a while.

Going downstairs for breakfast, Will talks with Josh and Grasers mom and dad as Graser stands behind him with his arms around the other. His head on the others shoulder as he mentions small comments to either Will or his family. Will feeding the other as he laughs with the others family.

"So boys we are going to go to Micheals Fun Town," mentions Grasers mom.

"Awesome! We'll go get ready," excited smiles Graser.

>>>>>

After getting ready and being in the car, Will with his arms around the others waist kissing the side of the others cheek. A small blush finding it's way to Grasers face.

When getting their, the boys all run to the go-karts. After paying, Will and Graser decide to go against each other, Will and Josh in one car and Graser and his dad in another. All laughs and giggles as Will hits the end of the others car spinning them out of the car.

At the end of the game, Will and Josh end up winning. Graser pouting as Will puts his arm around the others shoulder. It was time to play some ski ball before the boys leave. And shamefully at the end of the game, Will wins.

When it shamefully came time to leave, the boys all gather back in the car. Graser with his arms around the other as he falls asleep.

Picking up the other, Will doesn't wake the other up. His arms under the others knees and on his neck. Laying him down on the bed and laying beside him as the two fall asleep.

>>>>>

Graser wakes up first, to see Will still asleep, his head on the others chest and his arms around his waist. Smiling he kisses the others nose. Today is the last day for Will to stay in Canada. And Graser isn't happy about it at all.

When Will wakes up, the two sit awake in Grasers room for a while. Cuddles being shared together.

Movies being watched through the day and video games being played through the night is how they spent the time they had together.

And going to bed again with cuddles and kisses. They would see each other again. But for now, Will had to go back home. Sad faces as hugs were shared when Will got on his plane back to the UK.