|Annoyed |(Johnmark)

A/N:
Whoops 👀👀 im being fluffy again

"Mark I swear to god" an annoyed voice was heard through out the dorm. Taeyong sighs why did him and Taeil always have to fix their problems.

"What's wrong?" The two come rushing into the room. Like always, they have to protect Mark from his easily tempered boyfriend.

"He took something of mine again" Is the other reply. Mark look shyly at them.

"Give him back his phone Mark" Taeyong sighs, every time. He understood where the said boy was coming from though.

With giving back the device he walks out of the room around the corner.

"Johnny please stop yelling at him all the time. If you guys are together this needs to stop" Taeil speaks us, hands on waist sassily.

"He needs to stop taking my stuff all the time" is Johnny's reply.

"If you can't handle the relationship. Then end it" Mark on his way back to the room to grab his phone hears. Tears start to flee his eyes without his notice before rubbing to the bathroom locking the door.

"I can't do that Taeil-hyung. I don't care how many times he annoys me a day I love him" is the boys reaction and with that all three walk back downstairs.

"Where's Mark?" He asks the other boys sitting around in the kitchen.

"Bathroom" Jeno answers. All nodding.

---------

It was twenty minutes later, and Mark came out with a smile, all the traces of tears gone. Sitting beside Jeno and Jaemin as they were watching whatever on TV- or well actually playing on their phones but whatever. At first Johnny didn't t think much of it; the said boy liked to hang around the said two a lot. 

NCTea Spilling 24/7 

TAEbreeze
Seo Johnny I am going to whip your ass 

10
What's wrong now babe. 

TAEbreeze 
Come here my child its ok!! 
Johnny you are an asshole you know that  -.- 

Long_Legs 
What did i do? 

Longassride
I said leave it alone Taeyong 

Long_Legs 
??

Nana 
Just admit it Mark let me and Taeyong comfort you :/ 

Longassride
I'm fine lmao 

Tail
?? 

TAEbreeze
Taeil... remember earlier. 

Tail
... 
Oh shit! 
Mark honey I didn't mean it!! 

Long_Legs 
Someone explain what's going on

Tail
... 

TAEbreeze
Well if you weren't such an asshole of a boyfriend you'd know why your boyfriend is ignoring you, me and Taeil-hyung 

Longassride
I'm not ignoring any of you lmao 

hisshissbitch
Me and Nana caught on why can't you Johnny 
The fact you also had no comment on Tae calling him an asshole of a boyfriend should say something

Longassride

I'm really fine though lmao 

Long_Legs 
Yeah 
Ok 
Now tell me what's wrong 

TAEbreeze
You fucking block head of cheese 
He's upset over what we were talking to you early about 
He heard Taeil tell you if you were going to keep acting like an asshole to just end the relationship
Obviously he heard that and your block head ass didn't say anything quick enough and he got upset 

Long_Legs
 Is this what this is all about? 
Didn't you hear my statement after that?  

Longassride
And hear where you agree with them? 
No thanks lmao 

Satan
T

hat means he's about to cry 

Longassride 
No

Long_Legs 
Mark... 
Lets go talk about this 

Longassride
Maybe tomorrow 
I don't feel like getting hurt today lmao 

TAEbreeze 
I'm actually going to hurt you Johnny! He's on the verge of tears!! 
[Seen by Long_Legs]

---- 

Mark was sitting in Jaemin's and Jeno's room in the Dreamie dorm, like this text message he didn't want to get hurt today. So he hid away from his about-to-be-ex-boyfriend. Jaemin could only look at the sad boy and feel a sort of deep sympathetic for him. 

"You'll have to talk to him about it sooner or later" is all he could say to help. 

"Mind as well be later" and with that there's a knock on the said door. With a quick 'come in' Johnny's face was present. 

"Or now" is all Mark could mumble. Johnny sits on the bed beside Mark taking his hand in his own softly rubbing his thumb over the back of the hand. 

"Come on let's go talk about it" the older says looking softly over to the younger. Jeno and Jaemin were sitting there smiles etched on their faces.

Without getting any response Johnny had already dragged the said boy back to his room. Sitting them both on his bed; hand never leaving Marks.

"Aren't you going to say the words?" Was all the younger could say not making eye contact.

The older looked confused saying a 'what.' The younger still avoiding his eyes.

"I know I'm a pain..  I know there's someone better. And I know you want to break up to look for that" Mark says never once looking up to the said boy.

Johnny furrows his brows before grabbing ahold of his chin making him look at him" as if better exists. You are perfect to me. And no I'm not breaking up with you. If you stayed I said to Taeil and Taeyong that I love you too much to ever leave you."

The younger had a sparkle look in his eyes; a tear falling, Johnny catching it with his jumper. Hugging the boy with the said boy on his lap. It was a peaceful sweet moment indeed.

And Taeil and Taeyong got to see the entire thing. The said two boys not once moving from their spots. It warmed the two hearts.