one

yixing;

*connecting with zi tao*

"oh hey, yixing!" tao exclaimed excitedly. "how is it in china? im sure there are a lot of surprises."

"surprises? tao, china is my country of course i know everything already in here." i giggled.

"anyways, i miss you here in korea!" tao whined. "i feel so lonely~"

"what about the guys? kris wu?" i smirked.

"i barely see him nowadays, i saw him at the club being a dj and...things happened." he blushed.

"things like what?" i asked curiously.

"none other than getting laid by kris, of course." i could feel tao smirking through the phone. "it was the best fuck i've ever had."

"i knew there was something going on between you two..." i sighed. "are you working on anything?"

"uh, actually i learned how to hack. i know how to do illegal stuffs like that and that's also how i found out about-" he stopped himself.

"about what?"

"i have something to tell you, yixing. and i do hope you're not gonna go insane once i tell you this because you're pretty sensitive. i'd rather tell you before things get worse," he paused. "promise me you won't cry after this because your tears will be wasted for a prick again."

"what is it again, tao? if it's about sehun i've had enough...please. im still recovering from my heartbreak." i begged.

"well, im sorry, bestfriend. i have to tell you because there's no fucking way i'll let you get played."

"go on." i bit my lip nervously. "if it's something stupid, i don't believe you."

"sehun is cheating on you with a girl," tao said. there was a brief silence, my heart racing rapidly abnormally. "i told you! he's not the one for you, yixing...but you're blinded by him with the dangerous love."

i began to feel the heat raise inside of me, starting to get really mad. "what makes you think he's cheating on me?!" i asked furiously.

"i saw them a couple of times together, holding hands, kissing on the lips in public. the girl always go to sehun's house every weekend and ends up leaving at night with a messy hair. i hacked sehun's phone because he's getting too suspicious lately and found cheating text messages...if that's not cheating, i don't know what is..." tao explained.

"i don't care what you say, tao. sehun is not cheating on me...he promised! maybe it was an accident!" i defended my boyfriend but honestly, apart of me believed in tao. he's always right most of the time.

"how is kissing and holding hands an accident?! you don't need sehun, yixing! just fucking break up with him, he's a jerk who's playing with you the whole time..."

"he's not-" i got cut off.

"have you ever realized how many times he made you cry? have you realized how many times i was there to comfort you when he wasn't there? and you still choose not to believe me?" tao chuckled bitterly.

"but he promised..." my voice cracked, as a sign that i was about to get more mad in warm tears in any second.

i thought about it over and over again, it did make sense. everytime i tried to facetime sehun, he's always with a girl. with that plumped and stained lips like he just got kissed, and those lusty eyes he used to look at me. i always shrugged it off because maybe it was just my foolish eyes.

"forget it, yixing. throw away the useless promise rings, he doesn't need you. you don't deserve to be played." tao spat. "you're too good for him!"