twenty eight

[ mature content ]

yixing;

"sehun." i smiled.

"yeah?"

"it feels like it's just you and me now." i said. "your brother's not home for three days straight...sometimes i wonder if he's even okay."

"i wonder that too." sehun sighed. "he doesn't have to work hard for me, you know..."

"you're his responsibility, of course he would." i said.

"so you're actually living with me right now. it feels like you moved in with me." sehun smiled.

"i moved in with you?" i chuckled. "i barely even have my stuff here."

"what's mine is yours, yixing." he said. "do whatever you want, i don't mind at all."

"im here because i don't have a place to live in anymore," i reasoned. "and i want to be with you." i cupped sehun's cheeks as he giggled.

"you're here because you pity me." sehun said.

"im here because i really want to waste my time with you, sehun."

"i've never have someone who cares about me like you do...and it makes me feel special." sehun confessed. "ever since the start, when you and i had to be camping partners, i knew it would be you."

"i knew it would be you too." i whispered.

"why do you still have feelings for me? is that why you rejected jackson?" he asked.

"yes..." i mumbled. "i don't know why, i guess im still inlove with you to an extent where i get so distracted when the thought of you appears inside my head."

"don't give in so easily, yixing..." sehun gave up. "fight me back for once. just defend yourself. you're always giving in and in the end im always the bad guy."

"i only do that to you...do i give in to anyone else? no." i said.

"let me teach you how to stand up for yourself." sehun tensed up and stared into my eyes. "first-"

"at least i know how to play hard to get." i smirked. sehun silenced.

"okay, you're good at that." sehun sighed heavily. "so good that it made me go insane."

"im sorry." i carressed his cheek. "it's my fault."

"we forgave each other already, baby boy. let's forget about the past and start a new one." sehun smiled.

i pecked his lips and cupped his cheek but he brought me closer until our lips locked hotly. he pinned me down on the bed and continued to make out with me hungrily until my breath hitched in the middle of our session. he hovered on top of me and left kisses down my neck.

"i missed you, zhang yixing." sehun whispered into my ear with his low toned voice, which i wanted to hear more and more.

i cupped his cheek and smiled faintly, locking our gazes. he flashed back a smile and he ended up laying on top of me, with his head just above my shoulder. "no fuck?" i asked shyly.

"do you want me to?" sehun asked.

"i-i...i guess?"

"i don't want to fuck, i want to make love to you." sehun said.

"then do it." i blushed. "i might not get used to it now...i haven't- been, you know-"

"you haven't been touched? the last time was with me?" sehun smirked.