eleven

sehun;

chanyeol's released from the hospital but he decided to stay to accompany me overnight. he sat on the chair beside me and watched me laying down tiredly on the bed.

"nice ring, huh?" chanyeol grabbed my long finger and analyzed it. i still wear it, even if we're no longer a thing. at least that's what yixing thinks. "you didn't like rings..."

"i know..." i sighed. "but this one's special to me."

"i see..." chanyeol trailed. "so, how's bae-" he stopped.

i stared at him curiously.

"how's...baekhyun doing?" chanyeol gulped, looking down at the floor. ashamed to make eye contact with me.

"he's still the way he is." i said. "he'll never forget you, hyung. you should see him."

"it's not easy to face him after two years of disappearing...im sure he found someone else, better than me. a person who won't leave him like i did..." chanyeol said sadly.

"that's life, nothing is easy." i said.

eventually, nurse mei and the doctor came into the room with some medical supplies in their hands. "park chanyeol?" nurse mei narrowed her eyes at him. "what are you doing here? you know oh sehun?"

"he's my friend. i have the right to be here."

"yeah but you should go rest at home-"

"there is no such thing as home." chanyeol groaned.

"why? i was about to sleep." i said at nurse mei.

"we're here to check your head. whether it calms down a bit or not..." the doctor replied instead. then he forcefully put something on my head, and checked the screen thing to see something about my brain condition. "okay...seems like you're...thinking too much."

getting worse.

"we're going to put something into you okay? please stay calm." nurse mei took the huge needle and successfully put the liquid in. it hurt more than an ordinary needle, good thing i gritted my teeth to fight the pain.

"rest well." the doctor said before leaving the room and sighed at the results.

"god, that was a big needle." chanyeol widened his eyes. "hey, sehun..." he waved his hand infront of my face.

"c-chanyeol-" i mumbled as my eyes were blinking themselves to a short death.

"sehun? are you okay?" he asked several times. "yah!" he started to panic.

-

chanyeol;

maybe it was just a heavy sleeping injection they gave him. sehun fell asleep pretty quickly and his sleeping position seemed uncomfortable. i tried to make his position more comfortable and tucked him in gently, carefully not to make some noise.

"oh sehun, jjinja..." i sighed and looked at his heart monitor. he's still breathing, thankfully. "i didn't even get to say goodnight to you..."

my eyes were blinking out of sleepiness but i decided to stay awake and watch over sehun, just in case something happens. sehun is that one person everyone cares about, he's truly the youngest of the group and everyone's protective over him. i've always been watching him ever since he was a little kid.

i miss those times where he always asked me to take higher things because of his old short height, he couldn't reach anything. now that he's tall and mature, he completely forgot about my caring.