nineteen

sehun;

as soon as i knocked on the door to my house, i felt nervous to meet my own my family. kai gave me an assured look that everything's gong to be fine so i trusted him.

"sehun!" my real brother yelled when he opened the door and hugged me straight away without hesitating. "oh my god you're okay thank god!" he cupped my cheeks and patted my back.

"hyung..." i said emotionally. "hyung, i can't do this anymore..."

"you can't do what? im sure you can do it, sehun...you always can." hyung assured me confidently and hugged me again.

kai sent my brother a look and he seemed to look confused by kai's signal. kai signaled at him that i was losing my mind and my brother stared at me worriedly. "i feel like i don't belong here..." i stared at the surrounding. "it doesn't feel like home anymore..."

"this is your home, sehun. you're always welcome here."

"w-who's...who's that?" i pointed at a framed picture of a man  in the hallways. as i walked more into the hallways, there were alot of unfamiliar pictures of a man with the same face. my pictures got replaced by...whoever this is. "hyung, where are my pictures?"

hyung sent me an apologetic look. "we shouldn't talk about it now..."

"i want to know now." i argued.

"i don't think it's gonna help you."

"where's mom?" i asked. "hyung please..." i begged.

"she...she left with that man. she replaced your photos with her new boyfriend. she doesn't want to see you as her son anymore...she rarely comes back home, she burned your pictures, she's forgetting about you. im alone in this house." my brother said. "im sorry you have to hear this, sehun..."

kai's expression looked pissed off and hurt. he tried to comfort me after my brother told me. "it's okay, sehun...you have me." kai grasped my arm and brought me to the living room where there were less pictures of the man. there were no signs of my childhood pictures. it really wasn't a good idea to come back home...

"it's all my fault." i said. "it's all my fault things went like this." i looked down. "i should've never come out, i should've never fell for a guy, i should've never-"

"shhh!" hyung shushed. "accept who you are. it's totally okay to fall for the same gender...it's not your fault. it's mom's fault. don't ever blame yourself."

"i agree with your brother." kai put his hand on my thigh.

"i think it's too late now." i said. "mom doesn't want me anymore...so why am i here?"

"you can just live here for me..." hyung said. "this is your house, sehun. nobody can ever replace you. im your family too...i care about you." he suddenly turned serious. "no matter what happens, i will still support you."

"me too." kai said. "hey, im still here with you...after all these years, im still not leaving you. there are people who care about you. don't be upset, your mother's not being herself."

i started to get emotional. i held tight onto their hands. "thank you for everything...i really mean it." i teared up. kai rubbed my back and sighed.

"can i talk to you privately?" kai asked my brother. he just nodded and talked somewhere else without me getting to hear their conversation.

"-whatever you do...do not remind him of yixing." kai warned.

-