epilogue

4 years later

sehun;

my close friends are all married. kai and kyungsoo obviously got married, they have the strongest relationship out of all of them. chanyeol however, didn't end up with baekhyun because baekhyun had an arranged marriage with his neighbour.

chanyeol ended up with a guy who's so much younger than him, park jihoon. xiumin and chen lived happily ever after, kris and tao got married a few days ago. suho and irene probably had children already...but i was just lonely.

"yah!" kai called me. "look what i found!" i bent over to look at what he found. "a gay dating app!"

"but you're married with kyungsoo, dumbass." i said.

"i didn't say it's for me." kai glared. "it's for you!"

"me? hell no." i chuckled in disbelief. "im not interested in dating anymore."

"i don't believe that." kai rolled his eyes and showed me some pictures of guys in the dating app. "aren't they attractive? you have to get one before they're taken." kai said.

"kai, i said no." i groaned. "they're not cute so get out of my face."

"okay then i'll find you the cutest one!" kai said enthusiastically. "found it...damn, he looks like kyungsoo but with smaller eyes-"

"i don't give a damn." i said and ignored him. "if you want to talk about this ugly dating app please leave."

"oh come on!" kai groaned. "you've been lonely for years now and you need someone to accompany you all the time."

"i don't need anyone." i said. "im used to being lonely now."

"don't you want at least a blind date that i can set up for you-"

"no chance, jongin." i glared at him. "no way in hell."

"you're going anyways." kai said and dragged me to the dressing room to dress me up and brought me somewhere to a restaurant?

"so this is kim mingyu." kai introduced the guy to me. "and mingyu, this is oh sehun." kai smiled at mingyu but i frowned instead. kai nudged me to smile so i forced one.

"you seem like an experienced guy." mingyu said to me. i just stayed uninterested and looked somewhere else but him. "so...uh...have you dated a guy before?" he asked.

"yes, it was a long term relationship." i said. "which is impossible for you and me. we won't last for a minute anyways." i spat.

"oh." mingyu chuckled awkwardly. "well, this is going too well."

"sehun, be nice." kai whispered but i stood up to leave this damn place. "where are you going?" he stopped me.

"im leaving."

"what about mingyu? he's been waiting for you for an hour!" kai said.

"i don't fucking care. im not interested, i told you." i clenched my jaw.

"then i'll bring in another guy." kai said and told mingyu to leave immediately as another guy came. i cursed at kai infront of his face and left the place for fuck's sake, leaving the clueless guy who thought this was a date behind.

"so, what type of guy do you want then?" kai asked again.

"thanks for your help and all but it's actually not helping so fuck off." i snapped. "don't you remember that im still married?"

"m-married?" kai furrowed his eyebrows. "sehun, it ended four years ago..."

"we never divorced."

"yeah but...it's not like he's gonna come back to you. that's why you need another partner." kai said.

"i just want yixing, which i know will never happen again. so get out of my face, kai. he's still so special to me and im not replacing him."

"that was four years ago-"

"four years felt like four minutes to me." i said before actually going back home, leaving kai speechless. "im sorry but yixing will always be my first and last."

i will never replace you, yixing. no matter what.

i stared at my ring finger. i never took off my wedding ring...and so did yixing.

i can't wait to just die and be with him again in the afterlife.

-

"i love you, daddy."

"i love you more, baby boy."

the end

ending note:

just to clarify things, in the end, sehun was dreaming of yixing again because he misses him THAT much...and im sorry if the ending wasn't good enough, im not rlly good at writing endings but hey this is what i decided to write. im sorry to disappoint if some of you wanted them to live happily ever after but...it's impossible u know. i DO want them together but like it's complicated to bring yixing back to life lol.

SO WOWW GUYS I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINISHED THIS BOOK I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING BITTERSWEET & BITTER LIES BUT SADLY THEY BOTH ENDED IN A TRAGIC WAY...THANK YOU FOR READING MY HUNLAY BOOKS & YOU MADE IT THIS FAR IM SO PROUD OF U!! :)

until next time my hunlay readers! love yaaa (im doing another hunlay fanfic don't worry im still working on it! so don't miss out! ;))

much love from authornim <3