thirty five

sehun;

"god, that was disgusting." i washed my mouth in the public bathroom. "im not gonna see them ever again." i said to myself in the mirror. i was feeling more hungry and pale after releasing everything i ate just now.

i walked out of the bathroom and found yixing waiting for me outside with a serious look on his face. "we're leaving this place." yixing sighed.

"i agree." i said. "i just want to fucking go."

yixing stared at me and i was just hyped to leave this place where i could meet irene. "i don't feel good-" i stopped by the tree as yixing grasped my arm. i held onto my stomach and slouched my shoulders. yixing looked at me worriedly.

"it's just a stomach ache it'll go away..." i said.

"alright, sehun. just walk slowly don't force yourself." he gave me a faint encouraging smile. "you know we can go back to the hotel if you don't feel that good..."

"no." i groaned. "i can cope with it." yixing sighed and grasped my arm more tightly.

-

"oh my fucking god." i turned my face away from him quickly and furrowed my eyebrows.

"why?" yixing raised a brow. "am i really that ugly?"

"it's not you..." i scoffed. "i could see suho kissing the girl behind you."

yixing was about to see them but i covered his eyes and turned his body to walk to the other direction. "why are you covering my eyes?" yixing asked, confused.

"it's inappropriate for you to see." i said.

"sehun, really?" yixing chuckled. he looked at me like i was not in the right state of mind. "im an adult and i do those kind of things to you all the time!" he laughed.

"you're not an adult to me...you still look like an innocent high schooler to me-" i said.

"yah, im older than you!" yixing playfully slapped the back of my head. i slapped the back of his head softly too and it became a short fight between us. "seems like your stomach ache isn't there anymore, huh?" yixing asked.

"there is still...a little bit. but it's better now that you cheered me up." i pouted and acted cute.

"still?" yixing thinned his lips. "but there's still a long way to go to the hotel..."

"can't we go somewhere else?"

"let's just stay here...im worried you'll be more sick if we go even more further."

"can you carry me?" i pouted.

"sehun...what are you doing?" yixing chuckled. "you're ten times heavier than me you think my body could handle it?"

"fine." i sulked. i acted like my stomach hurt more and he started to worry more. thank god my acting was natural. i smirked when he wasn't seeing but i kept making groaning noises.

"get on my back." yixing sighed.

"really?" i widened my eyes in surprise that he actually let me. i laughed inside and i put my weight on him and he groaned right away. i felt bad for him that i was actually faking my stomach ache.

"gosh you're heavy..." yixing panted.

"this is fun. i've never been on anyone's back before!" i giggled.

"it's not fun for me..." yixing groaned. "it's just a stomach ache not a broken leg or something...why am i doing this?"

"keep going, baby." i smirked and kept making noises like i was hurt. "you're stronger than i thought."