six

sehun;

i know i shouldn't cry a lot, but it hurts. i know yixing's hurting more because of me. i just lost my first love. i even got a huge migraine just from thinking it.

irene: "babe are you okay?"

oh sehun: "stop texting me."

irene: "what? why?"

oh sehun: "just...stop."

irene: "i don't get it, sehun. is something wrong?"

oh sehun: "i need some time alone."

irene: "you can tell me why, sehun. it seems like you need something to talk about."

oh sehun: "you ruined everything for me."

irene: "excuse me?"

oh sehun: "because of you, i have nothing else. i lost everything. leave me alone, don't text or call me. i never truly loved you in the first place. enough is enough."

-

i had a really bad time. i wasn't in the right mind and i think i was going crazy. i went to a nightclub to rest it all a bit, facetiming kai randomly when im drunk in the middle of the night. he was staring at me like i was a fool, singing out loudly in the club.

"dude, what the fuck?" kai asked.

"im crazy~" i laughed and took more shots. "oh, how painful..." i clutched my chest and felt my throat burning.

"sehun," suddenly another voice called me from the phone. "take care of yourself there...it doesn't look safe." kyungsoo worried.

"are you drunk?!" kai abruptly said.

"no!" i laughed. "im obviously not drunk!" i banged my head against the table accidentally. kai and kyungsoo stared at me weirdly.

"what are you doing?!" kai startled and i just chuckled.

"thank you for the cigar." i thanked a random stranger who gave me a cigar and he kindly lit it for me. i inhaled it deeply and exhaled it all out, didn't even realize there were tears streaming down my face.

"yah! why the fuck are you smoking?!" kyungsoo scolded. "and why are you crying?! what the fuck is wrong with you...are you okay?!"

"im okay..." i calmed down a bit from the cigarette. "everything's okay!" i laughed.

"if you're not in china right now i would already kill you." kai glared at me. "yah, stop smoking!"

"i can't!" i exhaled straight to the fromt camera. tears were still streaming but i was smiling like it was okay. like i wasn't broken at all. "i love it!"

"sehun if you don't-"

"oh wow! that's a hot girl with the ass of a goddess right there..." i stared at the girl from head to toe and winked at her.

"sehun! what about yix-"

"sorry boys, gotta hang up." i clicked decline while they were yelling something i didn't really hear. the girl kind of took interest in me and started to make a seductive move towards me. someone must've been horny.

"hey." she gazed at me. "wanna give me a ride?"

"who are you?" i inhaled the cigar again.

"didn't you just wink at me? aren't you interested in this sexy body?" she started to squeeze her breasts with her arms to make it look bigger than it already is. i just made a disgusted face.