three

sehun;

"what are you staring at?" yixing told off as i just got up from bed. the first thing i saw this morning was yixing wearing my clothes.

"not even a 'goodmorning' greeting?" i pouted.

"who greets that nowadays?" he snickered. "i don't."

"but you used to say that to me every morning..." i said.

"deal with it." he sassed.

"you really are something, aren't you, yixing?" i leaned against the wall, watching him thoroughly. "last night you were cuddling with me and now you're back to being feisty?" i chuckled.

"you deserve it." he rolled his eyes. "wait until i find evidence then you're done. or should i say, we're done?" he threatened.

"evidence? for what?" i asked, dumbfounded.

"whether you got another hoe behind my back."

"yixing-" i sighed.

"don't talk. go shower." he shoved me into the bathroom forcefully. okay, he's still mad at me after all.

-

"i want to go shopping for my clothes." yixing said.

"you have your clothes in your dorm...why don't we go there? i want to visit your dorm-"

"that's- you can't go to the dorm with me." he cut me off quickly, with a shocked look on his face. "absolutely not."

"why? i can sneak in-"

"no, you can't! the security system is too strict...y-you'll get caught. i can't bring anyone else in the dorm." he gulped.

"okay, baby..." i sighed heavily. "you seem scared of something..."

"im obviously not scared." he strongly denied. "anyways! let's go shopping!" he said, smiling a bit.

"anything for my baby." i said. "i need to buy souvenirs for the guys back in korea too." i smiled.

"speaking of the guys...how are they doing?" yixing asked.

"they got good jobs except for kai. he's a bit picky when it comes to jobs, he's still unemployed."

"i wonder what he's doing..." yixing pondered.

"he's sleeping, i can gurantee you that." i said. "he's probably sleeping for 48 hours already."

"the same old kim kai..." yixing chuckled and sighed after that.

when yixing wasn't paying attention to me, irene texted me by saying she was bored and she didn't have anyone to talk to.

oh sehun: "irene, this isn't the right time for you to text me."

irene: "what if i want to?"

oh sehun: "im busy, you have park bogum. try distracting him instead of me."

irene: "he's mad at me."

oh sehun: "for what?"

irene: "because i kept talking about you, sehun...i can't stop thinking about you..."

i had to read the message twice just to make sure i saw was right. does she still have feelings for me? i shook my head and kept deleting my message that i was about to send. it messed up my mind. i didn't know what to feel.

"i just called the uber and he's already waiting for us." yixing said as i quickly hid my phone. "hurry before i leave you alone." he sent me a suspicious look.