thirty nine

[mature content]

sehun;

"do you still have the small book i gave you?" yixing asked.

"i would never lose it." i smiled.

"you have to read it until the end, okay?" yixing said. "it's important."

"im already halfway into the book. you're really good at writing our love story so far..." i said. yixing just smiled weakly and grabbed my hand.

"sehun, let's spend more time." yixing stared at me into the eyes. "just you and me together. please..."

"im 24/7 with you, yixing. i never go anywhere besides being with you." i said. yixing didn't reply back but he was smiling the whole time but i knew he was faking it. "you don't have to pretend to be happy." i said. "is married life that forceful to you?"

"what nonsense is that?" yixing playfully slapped my arm. "no, i like this married life because i get to see you everyday."

"then why are you forcing yourself to smile? you don't have to look good all the time because you're already perfect no matter what you do and im not lying." i said. he giggled and tried to frown but failed.

"you always say that."

"because it's true!"

-

"sehun ah..." yixing trailed.

"yes, baby boy?"

"im desperate for your touch."

"im not touching you." i playfully said.

"why not?" he whined.

"because you didn't let me touch you the other day so im giving you payback." i smirked.

"fine, don't ever touch me after this. not even a bit." yixing said.

"now you're acting like you're mad. how cute." i pinched his cheeks.

"i said, don't touch me!" yixing squealed.

"too bad, i just did." i chuckled.

"stay away from me!" yixing rolled away to the other side of the bed. i pulled his leg back as he threw a pillow at me.

"did you just throw a pillow at my face?!" i smirked and playfully wrestled him softly and he laughed. "enough playing, im going to go shower. i am sweating like crazy." i said. yixing gave me a pleading look and a cheeky smile. "what?"

"can i join?" yixing asked. i smirked and stripped my clothes infront of him shamelessly. he gulped as his adam's apple moved. i chuckled and lifted him up on my shoulders, slapping his round ass as i carried him to the bathroom.

"undress me, daddy~" yixing whined. "i want to shower with you." he pouted. i didn't hesitate to rip his clothes off and trapped him inbetween my arms.

"don't make it so hard for me, yixing. i told you i won't do it with you today." i whispered into his ear.

"it's really tempting, isn't it?" yixing smirked as i turned the shower tap, the water pouring down on me while yixing watched me getting soaked and joined in. yixing had the seductive look on his face and trailed his hand down my stomach.

"yixing..." i warned and grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"why?" yixing mumbled and grabbed my hand to put it on his ass. i gulped and he looked really sexy that i couldn't focus anymore. i leaned in until his back was against the wall. he smirked and snaked his hand on my neck, my grip on his ass getting tighter. he winced.