thirteen

yixing;

"how's your new love interest?" luhan asked suddenly as soon as he walked inside jackson's room with a questionable identity but i knew it was him straight away.

"get out." i narrowed my eyes at him.

"why would i?" he snickered. "he sacrificed himself just for you to stay with him. how smart."

"luhan, you're gonna scare him once he's awake. get out." i repeated.

"im used to that kind of reaction." he said. luhan gets stubborn every time passes by.

i gave up arguing with him and just stayed quiet, while biting my lip out of nervousness. i tapped my feet several times and felt my brain working hardly like it's about to blow up for no reason. it's still a mystery on how chanyeol is still alive when luhan technically killed him.

"what got you so nervous, huh?" luhan smirked.

"nothing." i blurted out.

"nothing is always something in your dictionary. spit it out, zhang."

"you don't have the right to know my secrets." i glared at him.

"okay." he said. "i know why anyways." he laughed.

"what?" i widened my eyes.

"it's park chanyeol, isn't it?"

"no!" i strongly denied.

"this is why i have to train you in lying. you're so bad at it." luhan chuckled. "don't you ever think of finding the tracker i put on you somewhere, yixing? or do you still want me to hear everything?"

"the tracker..." i gulped.

"stupid, stupid, stupid...i told you from day one, that i put a tracker on you but you don't even think of finding it. you're so stupid, yixing! you need to snap out of it!" luhan glared at me.

"and why are you scolding me when you're the one who wanted to spy on me?" i furrowed my brows.

"because i did it on purpose! i wanted to train your stupid senseless self in order for you to become my partner in ruining sehun!" luhan spat. "this is not how i wanted you to be."

"then im not suitable to be your partner! i don't want to hurt anybody, don't you get it, luhan?!" i tried to keep my voice low.

"i should've killed you when i had the chance." luhan gritted his teeth.

"then kill me! i don't have anything else in this world. the person i thought who'd be my first and last have left anyways..."

luhan stayed silent and stared down at the floor. "i let chanyeol live if that's what you're overthinking about..." he suddenly confessed.

"why are you telling me?"

"because i never wanted to kill anyone." he said. his eyes turned soft all of a sudden, the glinting eyes were gone. "i just want to hurt them."

"you never wanted to kill sehun?"

"i wanted to kill him, yes. it's apart of my plan. but now it's not that easy." he crossed his arms. "anyways, forget what i said." luhan clenched his fists and the glint in his eyes are back.

i heard a groan from jackson so i quickly panicked and shoved luhan outside the room. "yixing?" jackson asked.

"yes?" i remained calm.

"were you talking to yourself or was i just hearing things?" jackson looked confused.

"hearing things, definitely." i said without hesitating. why am i even defending luhan?