thirty seven

yixing;

"holy shit, what happened to him?" i heard whispers as soon as sehun opened the door to let kris and chanyeol in. it's the three tallest guys reuniting, including sehun.

"woah..." chanyeol's jaw dropped.

"he got beaten up by a random stranger..." sehun replied for me.

"ouch, that must've hurt." kris raised a brow and analyzed my face while i stayed poker faced.

"can you stop staring?" i groaned.

"damn, chill." kris rolled his eyes.

"where's tao? isn't he supposed to be with you?" i asked.

"you're asking about him? since when? do you miss your old bestfriend?"

"i just asked a simple question, was that so hard to answer?" i hissed.

"you're so moody in the morning." kris chuckled. "nah, tao didn't want to come."

"of course he wouldn't..." i sighed.

"he'll get back to you one day, bro. don't worry." kris said.

"bro..." i raised a brow.

meanwhile, chanyeol and sehun were discussing about things while glancing at me. i felt a bit uncomfortable because they were obviously talking about me. "what are you two talking about?" i asked.

"things!" chanyeol said.

"you can talk about me behind my back but don't talk shit about me." i said. kris slowly clapped for me.

"damn your husband is scary..." chanyeol whispered at sehun and he just chuckled, proud of that statement.

"he's just feisty, i like it." sehun smirked. "i taught him so well..."

"he reminds me of you during our school days...a pain in the ass savage." chanyeol said to sehun.

"i can still hear you!" i said out loud.

"isn't that a compliment though?" chanyeol asked.

i just sat silently on the couch since i didn't have much to talk about to these guys. they had so much fun but i didn't feel like joining in their conversation. "yixing, why do you look so sad there all alone?" kris asked.

"im already tired after 15 minutes of waking up from sleep." i said.

"you overslept." sehun exposed.

"yeah, im human too." i hissed.

"you can't go to sleep again!" chanyeol said but i was already shutting my eyes and blocked my ears from whatever they were saying.

"why did he become so stubborn all of a sudden?" sehun raised a brow.

"mood swings." chanyeol and kris said in unison while shuffling their play cards. "your husband wants to sleep then fine, we're going to play cards."

"give yixing a break, he's still traumatized..." sehun said. "i feel so bad, i feel like i didn't care enough for him."

"but you did care for him, right?"

"of course i did! i still do." sehun said. "he's all i have...i need him to be alright." my heart ached.

kris and chanyeol gave sehun a pitiful look. "you've been through a lot too, sehun. you need to relieve your stress and play cards with us." kris said.

"yeah, i agree." chanyeol nodded.

"no, im good. you guys play. i'll take care of yixing and bring him back to bed. i'll come back later to watch who wins." sehun said.