five

yixing;

i didn't even need to wake up with an alarm set up. sehun's phone kept ringing and sent text messages by someone. i sat up carefully from the bed and groaned from the pain. i went to see who was trying to contact sehun non stop sneakily since he was still sleeping on the couch.

i grabbed the phone and unlocked it, thank god sehun didn't change his passcode. i saw a couple of messages from people i don't even know...they're his new high school friends, i assume. at the very top chat is a girl named irene...with a heart emoticon at the end.

who is this girl? she's the one who kept calling and texting sehun all along. i checked sehun's recent calls and it's her.

my contact name in his phone didn't even have a heart emoticon at the end...

i furrowed my eyebrows suspiciously and clicked their chat together. i didn't even care anymore. once i scrolled through their conversation, i felt like puking. my heart strings felt like they were cut and it just...hurt too much. i would say my heart is breaking, but it's worse than that...

 i would say my heart is breaking, but it's worse than that

im just a friend?

so he is cheating on me...i was too dumb to give him a chance. tao was right, sehun is just playing with me like a toy. the girl, she's the one with sehun in his room during our facetime session. that was why he didn't care much about me...

what we did last night was just pure lust...all along i thought he loved me. he was hurting me so bad, i told him several times to stop but he didn't and i thought he was sorry. but he's not. no love, just pure lust...he was just craving for my body.

how stupid was i to give in?

sehun knew im so easy to manipulate so he tried his best to blind me with his affection, with his so called love, his dark brown eyes and...hurt me.

i didn't even care anymore...i was heartbroken and played. i cried painfully while reading their previous texts again when i was away from him...they were fuck buddies. and now, she's in a relationship with a fucking cheater.

"y-yixing...what? why are you crying?" sehun's deep morning voice startled. he just woke up from hearing the sound of my crying.

i gripped his phone tightly until my knuckles turned white and stared at him with a hurt expression. he glanced at me with a confused look.

"i don't know why im crying..." i muttered, still fixing my death glare on him. "you tell me!" i threw his phone to him harshly and swore at him until my whole body got heated. "you fucking asshole!" i sobbed.

sehun winced because the phone hit his face hard and rubbed his cheek. "baby, what are you talking about-"

"im not the only babe you have, isn't it? don't think im fucking stupid, sehun! i know everything!" i yelled at him. "who's irene, huh?! your girlfriend? you don't have to answer that because i fucking know the truth and i don't need to hear the lies you'll tell me from your sinful mouth-"