thirty three

yixing;

i spent the day with chanyeol since he wanted to hangout with me. i asked sehun for permission, he just nodded and let me do what i want, he trusts chanyeol with me. it was slightly an awkward trip because none of us had anything to talk about.

"why me?" i asked suddenly.

"i don't know...i really want to get to know you better as a friend although i know you since high school but we were never really that close, you know..." chanyeol said. "don't take it the wrong way."

"we are close, chanyeol. it's just that we don't talk about our lives to each other."

"yeah...whatever, that's what i mean," chanyeol rubbed the back of his neck. "that's why i want to get a little closer."

"i know what you mean." i chuckled. "i want to know you better too."

"it may be awkward for us both, so do you want to invite someone else?" he asked calmly.

"no, of course not you'll feel left out then." i raised a brow.

"ah, right..." chanyeol sighed. "let's not make it awkward then."

"so...about sehun..." i trailed. "you know what's gonna happen to him, right?" i stared at him.

"i know..." chanyeol nodded, looking at me back worriedly. "don't think about it too much, you might end up being sick."

"it's complicated not to worry about it, yeol. there's not much time left for him...what do i do..." i stared out at the car window, sighing heavily. "i don't want him to leave..."

"hyung," chanyeol patted my back while driving. "it's okay, i understand how you feel. it must be hard for you...im also sad that i will lose my bestfriend." he blinked his eyes in disbelief. "i don't know how to react, i cried for fucking days after i heard the news."

"let's stop talking about it." i said. "it's giving me anxiety..."

chanyeol looked at me nervously and speeded up the car. "i don't know where we're going exactly."

"you don't know?" i raised a brow. i took out my phone and searched for some interesting places nearby.

"new phone, i see. that's like the most expensive phone you could ever get." chanyeol glanced at it, impressed.

"sehun bought it for me." i smiled sheepishly.

"wah...he doesn't even buy me small gifts..." chanyeol frowned. "i guess he really adores you that much, huh? im envious..."

i gave him a small smile. "yah, let's eat first. there's a restaurant nearby. what do you think?"

"call." he calmly said.

-

i ordered what i want as soon as we sat in place. chanyeol clasped his hand together on the table and waited for me to finish ordering. "you order so much." he raised a brow and i just chuckled.

"i can't help it, im hungry." i said.

"yeah but who's gonna end up paying all of these?" chanyeol asked. "wait...i ordered a lot too!" he widened his eyes after realizing.

"let's make it interesting. we play rock paper scissors and the loser gets to pay everything." i suggested while smirking.

"okay, you're gonna lose anyways." chanyeol smirked. we played another round since the first round i lost and i couldn't accept my defeat, chanyeol gave me anither chance but i ended up losing again. he stood up from his chair, with a victorious look on his face and suddenly shouted 'yes!' loudly.