two

yixing;

i took a shower in sehun's hotel room when the sun is setting beautifully outside. i used the towel readied by the hotel service and stood frozen in place when i remembered about my clothes...i accidentally soaked them and i got nothing else to wear.

"what took you so long?" sehun shouted.

"i don't have anything to wear!"

"but you have me." sehun said, opening the bathroom door shamelessly and i was startled by him. i quickly covered my body with the towel and screamed.

"sehun!" i screamed. "please knock!"

"why?" sehun chuckled. "i've seen you naked a couple of times..."

i blushed, "i know...it's just...im not confident with my body anymore."

"baby, what do you mean? your body is perfect just the way it is." sehun brushed my arm. "don't be too insecure, i love it." i just sighed.

"you can wear my clothes, although it might be big on you." sehun rummaged through his luggage and handed me his clothes. "you'd look cute in these..."

"thanks, now get out, i need my privacy." i shyly pushed his chest out of the bathroom door and he smirked.

"you don't need me to dress you?" sehun asked.

"im a grown man, sehun. i can dress myself up." i giggled.

"is that so?" he raised his brows and i groaned in reply.

"come on, hun im still mad at you and i need to change." i slammed the door shut and sighed in relief. i put on his loose shirt and pants which is a little bigger around my waist that i had to hold the hem whenever i walk around.

"cute..." sehun complimented and chuckled as he looked at me from head to toe.

"i don't look cute at all." i protested.

"in my eyes, you are." sehun leaned his back on the bed headboard, smiling dreamily while staring at me.

"what? don't look at me like that." i glared.

"i can look at you however i like." sehun closed his laptop and went up to me. "why are you still mad at me?"

"because you're stupid for liking someone else other than me!" i snapped.

"how many times should i tell you that i didn't cheat on you?" sehun sighed.

"alot until im convinced." i grumpily headed towards the bed and put some pillows in the middle so he couldn't cross my part of bed.

"you're so stubborn." sehun said. "so i can't cuddle with you later?!"

"no." i said simply. "im sure you got rid of your cuddling obsession when im not with you..."

"no! i haven't gotten rid of it...can't i sleep with you like we always do?" sehun pouted.

"does that mean you've been cuddling someone else?" i stared at him, waiting for his answer. he was too hesitant to reply me back.

"o-of course not..."

"shut up, im not yours tonight." i spat angrily at his stupid lie. "you just asked me to stay here for tonight, not to touch me or cuddle." i strictly said.

"playing hard to get again?" sehun asked calmly. "you know im not here to get scolded by you...im a bit disappointed that you greeted me like this..." my heart shrunk hearing him say that.

"but it's okay, at least i get to see you now. my yixing is here right infront of my eyes, staying with me." sehun said and boiled the water to make hot chocolate. "that's enough to make me happy again..."