Chapter 26

The only thing on my mind was the fact that I killed someone so fast that I didn't notice our new guest. I was freaking out. I was beyond freaking out I was listing my damn mind. I started to feel my body grow in heat again. I closed my eyes to think. I couldn't stop, my mind was racing. That was until I felt her hand. I knew it was Gabby. She was trying to calm me down. I started breathing again. I haven't notice that I stopped. My mind was racing with different possibilities of scenarios that could all end badly. I didn't understand anything at the point. I knew I was here at this gas station meeting two cops to set up a trade route. But at this moment I was just lost. Lost in my own head. I know Josh and Gabby were with me but I felt alone. And yet I felt more alive than ever.

But I needed to say Focus so I brought my attention to the two gentlemen standing before me and my group. The first one I think his name was Cameron was speaking about setting up troll roots and a trade route at the same time but I was just kind of ignoring him because something was going on inside of my body on a biological level that I did not understand whatsoever and it was freaking me out. But I need to stop thinking about that before I got lost inside my own head so I brought myself into the present instead of the deep darkest parts of my mind. You're both fellow officers of the law but the law was destroyed when the undead came back to life. It was something that you know it was fairly easy for me to do I just had to step out of my own head and pay attention to what's in front of me and right now it's just Cameron guy and his country accent is throwing me off. But I listened to him speak anyway.

Who's talking about having this gas station that we're meeting up in as the central trade Hub and actually have people live here and guard this area? That actually wasn't a bad idea but that would take a lot of manpower to do and right now we're short on Manpower and we have a lot of Undead power against us.

I wish this was easy. I wish this was a dream. I wish I wasn't here dealing with this but I am so I have to deal with it. First things first is dealing with the trade route then my own personal shit, and by 'my personal shit', I mean kissing a super hot girl and going, zombie. I wish it was going ghost-like Danny fathom. Miss that show. Anyway, I had two officers here from the city cover in sweat and blood looking around the place. I am also looking around the place. I can see in my head where the trading can happen and where we can protect ourselves if one too many undead or alive find us and try to kill us. This would be a good spot for a trading hub. It is the halfway point between the city and the smaller towns that spot the area.

But before I can say anything something came crashing in. I pull out my knife and looked towards the doors. Josh Gabi and I looked the commotion and lowered our weapons. It was just some kids rushing in from the outside. I wonder why they're rushing in until I heard a loud growling. He quickly went outside and took care of at least 15 or so Growlers. I wasn't a breaking a sweat. I felt weird all over but I push it away and look at the group of people that brought this mess here. " Um hi, what the fuck," said Josh.

I slap the back of his head and went to help one of the visitors up. That's when I notice a wheelchair. I didn't question it. Anyone could survive through hell and this kid did, in wheelchair and all. The first to speak was Josh. "Um, so hi what the fuck?" He questioned. But before he could get an answer from these strangers we got our answer. A small horde of growlers came busting in our soon to be trade post site and started attacking everyone. I pushed Josh and one of the strangers out of the way from growler and stick my knife deep into its eye socket. Gabby pulls out her nine inch knife and starts taking down the unwelcome dead. The two office pull out there weapons and fought. I tried to stay cool and calm but my body was heating up and everything started to slow down again. I started attacking and one after another and soon it was done. I was covered in there blacken slung like blood.

"Wow," was all Josh said. I was dripping it this stuff and my skin was on fire. I needed to learn what this was. Then one of the strangers said something. " Dude that shit was badass! You're like Alice from resident evil!" He said. I didn't say anything back to him. I just stare at him and thought 'what the actual fuck' but then I really thought about it.

I shook my head. First, there was five and now there is eleven. And now I wanted to know how they made it this far and manage to bring a small horde with them.