Epilogue

It's been about seven months since this all started and everyone was okay. I mean the gangs were still a problem and the dead always came but after a while, you get used to it. Carman was up and trying to walk and I swear I would lose it every time. Thinking she would run off. Ally was training hard and would soon go out on her first supply run into town. Gabby and I were going strong and I finally told her that I love her she just laugh telling me she loves me to and she knew all along. I just smile at her. The gated community was full and the school was started to fill up. Soon we would have to clear our more areas outside of this place and head further away from the cities. I mean they were good for supplies but the dead came out in hordes. I haven't heard from Jackie since the last time we spoke but I just knew she was kicking ass and taking names. we started hearing from more cities. San Francisco was fighting and people were living. The police up there was trying to keep everything in check but I knew they would fail unlike LAPD was now known as the LA Renegade were handling everything better. Whoever they took in would be trained to fight. The day the dead come back was the day the old Haley died, she died along with her family. The new Haley, however, gain two beautiful girls and someone she wanted to be until her dying breath. This Haley was here to say and protect her home.

"Sir I saw no signs of a new subject," said the worker. "No matter we will move on the city three, in a few days the biggest party in the south will happen," he said. "But sir that's-" the worker stopped himself. If he said anything out of turn he would lose his life. "Yes sir city three will be active the day of Mardi Gras," he said. The worker felt sick to his core but he had no choice. His life and his family or thousands. He works for a madman trying to create the perfect soldier but instead, he created death. "Good now let's see if we will get another soldier and this time we'll kill it and study its remains," he said. The worker said nothing and type away on his computer. He now thought his life was worthless. He had blood on his hands, he had millions of people blood on his hands. He needed to do something about it. He needed to stop this madman before everything was lost.