Visit

Yoongi moves his hand away and thinks for a moment.

"I know! I'll bring some hot chocolate with the cake!" Yoongi smiles.

"You don't need to..." Hoseok denies the suggestion. Hoseok doesn't want anything else, by the look of it, it will just make it harder for Hoseok.

"Of course I have to! You give me an extensive jacket! Since you give me this I will take care of it as my own heart!" Yoongi giggles at the sentence.

"Ok, I'll go start to make the cake, go warm up!" Yoongi smiles and runs to his house.

Hoseok just sighs on the view. Soon he unlocks his house and enters it.

In 30 min Yoongi finished the cake. He though apple cake would be something nice and not much. Yoongi rings the doorbell as soon as he gets in front of Hoseok's house.

"Coming!"Hoseok screams running to the front door to open it.

"Oh it's you!" Hoseok smiles.

Yoongi is holding an apple cake and a thermal cup in his hands.

"I got all I said I'll give!" Yoongi smiles.

"Come in...." Hoseok lets him in a bit of a frown on his face.

"Why are you sad?" Yoongi gets frowns seeing Hoseok sad.

Yoongi walks into the house, so does Hoseok closes the door.

"I...I was just thinking about...something"

"Ah..." Yoongi thinks how to make Hoseok happy. He doesn't like to see him sad, his smile is pure and happy.

"Let's go eat the cake! My mom finally give me marshmallows for the drink! I never have tasted them to be honest...I-I actually h-hope you like apple c-cake..."

"I like apple cakes..." Hoseok smiles hearing the words apple cake. He really likes them. His mom used to make them every weekend. He misses the taste.

Yoongi looks at Hoseok. Yoongi felt happy at the view. The smile really makes people happy.

"Can I...dress off?" Yoongi feels so hot in this jacket at the moment.

"Yeah....sure" Hoseok replays. Yoongi gives Hoseok the cake and the hot chocolate.

"I will bring these to the kitchen.." Yoongi just nods at the sentence.

Hoseok takes the items and goes to the kitchen. When Yoongi dresses off his shirt it is a bit see through. He knew he shouldn't have worn 2 jackets. As soon as Hoseok places the food on the table he goes back to Yoongi.

"Uhh...please come in... "

"Y-yeah..." because of Yoongi's wet shirt, Yoongi starts to shakes a bit of the cold. Hoseok frowns seeing the younger shivering.

" Are you cold? " he asks worriedly.

"A..b...bit, but i... it is ok!" Yoongi just smiles it off.

"Your shirt seems a bit....wet....you sure it's okay?"

" what do you-" Yoongi looks at his shirt. He blushes a bit at the view, ah yea, should have worn something else..."

"I can give you one to change, so you don't need to run home!" Hoseok suggests

"Sure, I'll wash it and give it to you back ok?" Yoongi makes the second suggestion to the 1st one. Hoseok agrees with a nod.

"Follow me then...." Hoseok leads the way to his room, Yoongi follows him.