What if

"Mom will be there as well." Yoongi states.

"I'd love to" Hoseok smiles at the youngers suggestion.

After they both headed to the dinner. At the dinner Yoongi's mom told stories about Yoongi to Hoseok for something to tell.

" You finish up sweethearts I have to run to work now, " Yoongi's mom starts to pick up her stuff.

Yoongi nods and smiles, " Bye mom " He waves her goodbye as she leaves.

"Wanna stay over? We can watch the movie I wanted to watch with you. Oh, and don't worry my mom has to leave to a different town for a report. She's going tonight to get there in the morning,"

"Okay...I will stay," Hoseok said easily.

"I'm not making you, if you want an evening alone you can go home-" He gets cut by Hoseok,

"I want to stay...."

Yoongi blushes a bit with the sudden words he didn't expect.

"Tea or coffee?" Yoongi changes the topic.

"Coffee," Hoseok answers.

Yoongi makes Hoseok some coffee and goes to the living room with Hoseok.

"It's empty now, isn't it?" Hoseok nods in response.

Yoongi sits next to Hoseok, " how close am I allowed to sit?"

"How close you want?"

Yoongi slides closer to Hoseok, of course, he wanted to get even closer but Yoongi, scared of Hoseok's reaction what if's commuting on Yoongi's mind.

"You can come closer I won't bite you..." Hoseok giggles.

With the reaction, Yoongi sits close to Hoseok with their knees touching. Yoongi turns on the movie, soon after like always the drinks end really fast. As the movie goes the ending comes closer but for Yoongi it already ended as he had fallen asleep on the elder's shoulder. Hoseok looks at Yoongi and smiles and continues watching the movie till the end. Yoongi snuggles and hugs Hoseok's waist in his sleep. By the action Hoseok puts his arm around Yoongi's shoulders. But the moment ends as the movie had ended.

"Yoongi~" Hoseok calls out softly to the Younger.

Yoongi snuggles, " mh? "

"The movie ended..."

"Mhm..."

"You want to sleep....?" Hoseok asks receiving a nod from Yoongi's head, "Then you somehow need to get to the bed..."

"But I don't want to leave you~" Yoongi mumbles.

"Okay then...I have no choice..." Hoseok sighs. Hoseok gets out of their embrace and picks up Yoongi in a bridal style receiving a dark red Yoongi in his hands, but fastly Yoongi covers his blush with a snuggle to your chest, all Yoongi is thinking now, what if I haven't rejected him, would I be in his hands like this on a red carpet in pretty white suits? In the meantime Hoseok appreciates the peace of art in his hands not to mention Hoseok, completely forgetting about this one in particular person, Ahh he's cute! Hoseok says to himself. He starts making his way to Yoongi's room. Hoseok lays Yoongi down on the bed and gets pulled down next to the younger.

"You want to sleep like this?" Hoseok chuckled.

Yoongi just sits up and dresses off just left in his underwear, "Go ahead" he gets under the blanket.

"Uh..." Hoseok just blankly stares at the screen in front of him.

"I can give you a shirt if you're too shy-"

"No no...you don't need to..." Hoseok cuts Yoongi off. Hoseok gets up and turns away and dresses off, "Hey, um, a...are you really okay ....with me sleeping next to you....?" Hoseok receives a nod from the younger.

Hoseok lays back next to Yoongi. With the action, Yoongi warps his hands around the older.

"Comfortable?" The older asks receiving a nod from the younger and a question back, " and you?

"Me t..too" Hoseok blushes softly.

Yoongi opens his eyes to look at Hoseok with a sad smile.

"What's wrong?" Hoseok asks softly.

"Your beautiful look at things belongs to someone else," Yoongi states making Hoseok realize he had forgotten about Jimin the whole evening he frowns and looks away.

"Don't look away..." Yoongi begs and receives Hoseok looking back at him

"Why are you sad?" Yoongi asks curiously since it's him that need to be sad not Hoseok. Yoongi slowly leans in hesitantly and strokes Hoseok's cheek.

"I..I don't know..........." Hoseok replies relaxing in the touch of the other.

Yoongi moves closer to Hoseok getting Hoseok blushes a bit and look away from Yoongi's eyes.

"Hoseok...will you keep it a secret?" Yoongi asks with hope in his voice getting a nod out from the other.

"But what secret-" he gets cut by the end of the sentence by Yoongi's soft small lips kissing his. Hoseok's mind drifts off to Jimin, but he doesn't need to know, so he hesitatingly kisses Yoongi back. All of a sudden Yoongi brakes the kiss, "D-did you just kiss me back?" He asks surprised.

Hoseok quickly turns to another side back facing Yoongi, " I-I don't k ...know what I'm d....doing.......But I liked it..."

"I know I shouldn't have, I'm sorry for doing so, your face was just tempting," Yoongi states but whispering the end part. Yoongi hugs Hoseok from the back as an apology.

"Y..you don't have to b..be sorry......"

"I do" Yoongi sighs.

"Ahh...I don't know what to say......." Hoseok holds on to Yoongi's hands.

"I know you are over me, so there is no point to lie or say a thing-"

"I thought that I'm over you.....but now I'm not sure......" Hoseok cuts in. Yoongi blushes a bit and tightens the hug

"  You don't need me you have Jimin..."

×××

Marry christmas everyone! Hope you had an amazing christmas with amazing present's. To be honest I would want to have a batter Christmas but be happy with what you have c:

 To be honest I would want to have a batter Christmas but be happy with what you have c: