Something just clicked in his brain

Morning comes and so as Hoseok wakes up but he realises that he is really cold and that there is no Yoongi who cuddled him in the night. Hoseok soon finds that there is a note on his door saying, " It was nice to spend the last day here with you but unfortunately it was last, today I'm leaving to my grandparent's house. You can leave the door open mom will be home by lunch. With love, your stupid gay neighbour Yoongs." As Hoseok finished reading it he quickly dresses up and suddenly Hoseok hears the door close. Hoseok in his good reflects runs out of the room and out the house shouting, "Yoongi!" earning Yoongi look back at him.

"Morning..." Yoongi mumbles out. Suddenly by Hoseok's house, Jimin arrives and he goes out his Kia red car, "Hoseok?" he says out loud.

"W...why are you l..leaving...?" some tears start to stream down of Hoseok's face.

Yoongi looks forward and notices Jimin walk towards them and turns back to Hoseok, " You don't need me...I'm leaving to move on..."

"D...don't leave...." Hoseok cries out.

Jimin pushes Yoongi softly off of his way, " Hoseok what is this? Did he hurt you? "

Yoongi just waves as Jimin talks to his boyfriend he continues his way forward.

" Nooo! S..stay...!" Hoseok shouts out still crying.

Jimin holds Hoseok's hands, " Hoseok what's going on? "

" Let me go! " Hoseok screams on to his lover.

" Hoseok, don't scream, " Jimin frowns.

"P..please ...let me......" He begs Jimin looking straight in his eye's. Jimin knows he can never say no to the eyes of his boyfriend so he lets the other go.

Hoseok runs towards Yoongi, he can notice the younger crying quietly while cleaning his tears, "Yoongi...y..you really n..need to g..go? "

Yoongi stops and looks at the older, "W-why do you care? You have Jimin... "

" I...I care about y...you.........I want you to stay...." Hoseok's slides his hand to hold Yoongi's hand.

" What's the point? I'll stay be your friend later finish school find a job, and what? I want to move on as you did...it was easy for you. But I can't get over, it's not that easy for me I just find myself falling for you harder. But I can try starting with not seeing you at all and forgetting about-"

"B..but if I still have feelings......for you...?" Hoseok cuts him off.

"B..but Jimin?"

"I...I thought that being with him will make me forget you..."

"At first it did, didn't it?" Yoongi looks at their hands.

"The first days were okay...but then I started to ...miss you-"

"B...but the library? You left me there," more tears stream down Yoongi's eyes.

"I...I didn't want t...to do that..." as Hoseok says that Yoongi immediately hugs the older tightly and cries on his shoulder and with that Hoseok hugs Yoongi really tightly back.

"D-don't c..cry," As Hoseok says that he starts crying again too. Yoongi just grips on Hoseok as tight as possible.

"I don't want to die anymore," Yoongi whisper cries out.

"Y..you wanted to kill yourself?!"

"N...no..." Yoongi shutters.

"P...please d-don't lie...say everything..." Hoseok receives just a head shake as a no and a soft, I'm fine.

Yoongi brakes the hug, "I'll see you later, " he runs home.

Hoseok wipes his tears away and Jimin runs towards his boyfriend, " Hobi what's wrong? "Jimin strokes Hoseok's wet cheek.

"I'm okay now..." Hoseok says out really slowly.

" Let's go eat cake, mom made us some, " Jimin smiles at his lover, wanting to make him happier.

"I don't want to..."

" Ok we can eat it later, did you have breakfast? I can make you some?" Jimin tries again and succeeds.

"Ok..."

" Come on sweety, smile, everything will be, " Jimin peaks his boyfriend's lips and smiles.

"L ...let's just go inside...."

" Your freezing, right?" Jimin puts his jacket around Hoseok.

"Not really..."

Jimin holds Hoseok's hand and goes in Hoseok's house.

Calm down maybe its because he's not in the mood now, Jimin thinks to himself.

"C..can you s...stop holding my h...hand..." Hoseok tries to slide it out of Jimin's hold. So Jimin stops holding it, " sure but why?"

"D-don't ask..."

As they enter the house Jimin brings up the question again, " Hobi what's wrong? "

"N..nothings wrong. Everything is okay...I'm okay..."

"Hoseok, love, I can see something is bothering you," Jimin strokes Hoseok's cheek.

"I-I think we need to talk...."

" I'm all ears Hobi..."

"Uhh...how do I start...Yoongi...likes me..."

" A-are you breaking up with me...?" Jimin scratches back of his neck out of nervousness.

"What would you do if I have feelings for him.....?"

" I- I would support you...I know it would hurt but I don't want you to be unhappy in our relationship, I'd do anything to see you happy, time will heal me and all, but I still want to be your best friend then, if that happened, "

" And if I really have feelings for him...?"

" Just confess it but then can we still be best friends? "

"Of course we can" Hoseok finally smiles.

"I'll do it in your place, " Jimin smiles, " Jung Hoseok I want us to break up but still stay as best friends. So now you don't need to worry about breaking up since I did it first. "

"O..ok..."

"Hug?" and Hoseok just hugs in respond. After some time Jimin brakes the hug, "  now go tell him, come here with him so I can see that he accepted you, if not I'm taking you back," Jimin giggles. Hoseok nods and starts walking out of the house but stops and turns back to Jimin, " Thank you..." Hoseok smiles.

" Now go on- wait!"

"What?" Hoseok starts to get impatient while Jimin runs to his bag takes something out and hands you two sweaters, " I wanted us to wear these as, you know, couples do, but since I don't need them anymore...you can take them and come home with him wearing these. And then we can eat the cake, "

Hoseok rushes out the house"Okay....I'm going now bye!"

×××

lol I'm sorry for this lame chapter. Next one is the last one :) idk should I be happy or not.