I like you but-

"Oh gosh, this is so pretty! I didn't know there was a place like this!" Yoongi said with shocked eyes, he really hasn't seen a place this pretty before.

"You like this?" Hoseok asks looking at the shook boy, smiling for god's sake seeing his love of life in front of him amazed and happy. Yoongi nods and continues: "It looks so nice, there aren't many people, and it looks like a fairytale forest. Why did you want to come here? I would never think of this place at all." Yoongi chuckles and blushes at the stupid sentence he just made.

"Uhhhh...because...I...."

"Because?" Yoongi looks at Hoseok with a questioning look, does he really not have a reason? Did he really wanted to just hang out?

"I...I wanted t..to say..." Hoseok sputters out all red as a tomato.

"I'm listening?" Yoongi smiles.

"I...I like you......" Hoseok whispers the last words.

"What did you say?"

"I like you?" Hoseok says a bit insecure about the answer.

"A...are you gay?"

Hoseok nods only to see Yoongi's face full in disappointment.

"Sorry...I don't like gay people...I think its wrong..."

"Oh.....I. ...understand..." Hoseok smiles sadly and soon after frowns, "B..but why did you k..kiss me?"

"I was out of my mind...and I needed support that time...Will you change?" Yoongi asks in hope.

"H....how can I c..change that? C..change everything?"

"Be normal is all I'm asking..." Yoongi says out.

"You know how hard it is to do that?"

"No, but this is wrong"

Hoseok sighs, " leave....." He whispers.

"If that's what you want..." Yoongi goes away.

Some tears stream down Hoseoks face. He slowly wipes them away and gets his phone out and calls Jimin.

"Sooooo hows the date-" Jimin picks up getting interrupted immediately by the crying Hoseok.
"C..can you pick me up....?"

"Are you crying?" Jimin says as he is dressing up and running to his car really loudly in fact.

"N....no...." Hoseok tries to calm down a bit.

"I don't believe you" Jimin starts his car and starts to drive, "I'll be right there soon wait a bit."

Within 3 to 4 minutes Jimin gets at the spot. As soon as He notices Hoseok he runs over to the crying boy.

"Are you crying?" Jimin turns Hoseok to his side. Clearly, he's crying. "HOBI!" Jimin says quite loud while pulling The taller in a hug.

"Don't cry" Jimin start to strokes his hair softly. Hoseok hugs Jimin tightly crying harder.

"Let's go to my car..." Jimin says hearing a small nod from the taller.

Jimin holds his hand tightly and takes Hoseok to his car.

Jimin drives both of them to the beach and they both sit down on the sand.

"What happened?" Jimin asks, "Why did you lie that you weren't crying?" Jimin cleans tears off Hoseok's face.

"Jimin.....he doesn't like......me," Hoseok says out quite sad while Jimin fixes his hair from his eyes.

"That means he doesn't deserve your love. Hoseok... Look at me..."

Hoseok looks at you Jimin.

"He doesn't deserve you, let him be...What I'm trying to say is-"

"What is it?" Hoseok asks in a bit upset, he just loves the Younger so much, he doesn't want the other get hurt but at the same time-

"Jung Hoseok," Jimin leans in closer, "I love you so goddam much," he closes the gap between them by a kiss. Hoseok with no hesitation kisses back, with a blank mind. Hoseok wraps his hands around Jimin's neck while Jimin pulls him closer.

He's right such a horrible person like Yoongi doesn't deserve me.

Soon both of them brake the kiss out of breath.

"I'm sorry for liking you...." Jimin says out shyly.

"You....don't have to be sorry about that....." Hoseok smiles softly.

Jimin strokes Hoseok's hair softly," I'm sorry for crying after finding out you like someone else-I- I'm sorry for the...kiss..."

Hoseok gives a quick peck on Jimin's lips.
"Don't need to be sorry about that too...." he smiles blushing dark red.

"Yo...you don't need to answer now... I can wait!" Jimin reassures.

"Okay...Let's go home"

"Can I...stay at your place or maybe...want to go to my place?" Jimin asks curiously.

"C...can we go to your place.....?"

"Of course Hobi!"

Jimin stands up, "let's go then" he smiles

Hoseok nods and stands up shyly, "Can I.....h...hold y...your hand?"

"Yeah!" Jimin takes his hand and holds it.
Hoseok holds it back, smiles and walks to Jimin's car.  Jimin opens the door for Hoseok. He smiles and sits in the car.

On the way, there's a comfortable silence, but Jimin brakes the silence, " Your gonna sleep in my bed, I'll sleep on the sofa. My guest room is messy~" Jimin laughs awkwardly.

"Nooo.....you sleep on the bed..." Hoseok blushes.

"I love you too much to let you sleep on the couch,"

"But w...will you be okay... sleeping on the couch...?"

"Well I want to sleep with you, but I think its too much for you so I'll be fine on the couch as well"

"Oh....okay then..."

After some minutes Hoseok falls asleep in the car. Jimin looks at the sleepy head and smiles, he really is something. When Jimin gets to his house he takes Hoseok to his bed and puts him down on his bed. Hoseok moves a bit to get comfy. Jimin fixes his hair giving a small peak on the lips of the other. Hoseok smiles a bit.

"Sweet dreams love~" Jimin whispers and is about to go out.

Stupidly Jimin forgot about the light but remembering it he quickly. He sits next to Hoseok and searches for the off switch. Suddenly Hoseok hugs his waist still sleeping.

"Don't. .....leave.....me"