I will stay

Hoseok quickly walked out of the house and made his way to Yoongi's home. He knocked on the door. Upon hearing a knock Yoongi runs to open the door but trips and falls and gets his knee injured.

"What was that?" Hoseok screams and knocks again, "Yoongi? You okay?!"

"Ah-" Yoongi moans in pain and can't stand up because the knee hurts a lot and it's bleeding a bit.

Hoseok checks if the door is open, luckily it is so he runs in, " Yoongi?! " Hoseok sees him on the floor in pain and bleeding, hed never says, but it hurt like hell.

"Y...yoongi!" Hoseok runs towards Yoong, "What happened?"

"Ah- I...I'm ok- d-don't worry- Ahhhh-" Yoongo holds the place is bleeding. Hoseok sighs, " let me see how bad it is..."

"Ah- n..no I'm o...ok," Yoongi tries to stand up but Hoseok can clearly see standing up makes the pain worse, " You need to go to a hospital..."

"I'm okay, it's just a scratch, "

"No, it isn't! Where's the first aid kit?"

" In the kitchens bottom shelf on the right..." Hoseok leaves to take it and soon comes back to the younger. Hoseok picks him up in a bridal style and puts down on the couch in the living room.

"Hoseok...ah-Why did you leave Jimin?"

"Because I-I actually.......love you," Hoseok blushes dark red and hides his blush in his hands and Yoongi returns a smile.

"I...I... L...love y...you t..t....too...."

"Ok, where did you hit your leg?"

Yoongi groans, " such a turn-off."

Hiseok giggles and takes out things that are needed to clean the bruise.

"C...can I...I h...hold y...your h...hand?" Yoongi blurs out. As soon as Hoseok nods Yoongi gets a hold of Hoseok's hand. Hoseok starts cleaning the Youngers bruise. While Hoseok is worried, meanwhile Yoongi is stroking Hoseok's hand and holding in different ways imagining romantic situations.

"How did you even fall...?"

"I ran to open the door...a...and there were some of my mom's books and her things and the thing where she writes reports...S...so I guess y... you are my boyfriend now...?"

Hoseok finishes fixing up the others leag and takes a bandage and wraps it around the bruise, " Yeah, " Hoseok smiles.

" So you don't think its wired to love a 15-year-old? "

" Well it's true love, so no? Plus actor Park Gunhyung has an 11-year difference with his wife and we only have a 20-year difference, but let's keep it in secret till you are 18, okay? "

Yoongi smiles and nods, " can I have an official kiss? "

"Sure..." Hoseok smiles softly and Yoongi warps his hands around the older's neck. Hoseok smiles with youngers action and kisses him deeply. It doesn't take long for Yoogi to kisses him back. The kiss was deep with more feelings then last kisses. For Hoseok's surprise, Yoongi starts to moves his lips a bit. Yoongi brakes the kiss for air, " I will never leave you for someone else~" he lands a small kiss on Hoseok's lips.

"Did you enjoy it?"

Yoongi smiles and nods.

T H E  E N D

A/N
Kind of. I have a sequel but looking at the popularity of the book I don't think it is needed.