Friend - Zone

"Am I gonna be ok?..." Yoongi asks with a shaken voice, "-I'm scared..."

"It will be okay Yoongi, don't worry, I'll be there to save you and help you," Hoseok strokes Yoongi's back in the hug.

"So don't be scared, the sickness will be gone soon....." Yoongi snuggles Hoseok tightly after his statements, "But you have to rest now....then it will get better..."

"But I don't want to be alone... Mom usually stayed with me ranting about how she could have gone to work..." Yoongi says in a sad voice now.

"Okay...I will stay with you-"

"If you don't want to just...say so..." Yoongi cut off Hoseok.

"I want to stay....." Hoseok chuckles.

"Can you... lay next to me so I can hug you more comfortably?" Hoseok nods letting go of the Younger. He lays next to Yoongi and looks at his eyes, Yoongi doing the same and smiling now.

"why do your eyes take all the stress and worry away...They are just peaceful to watch..." Yoongi now turns the smiles softly to Hoseok. Yoongi starts to stroke the older's cheek.

"Hoseok~," He says softly, "The names pretty and happy- Just like you, I bet the person you like is head over heels for you," Yoongi states making Hoseok blush.

Hoseok closes his eyes and smiles at Yoongi, "You're cute...."

Yoongi now has a slight blush on him, "Hoseok, I'm not a girl" Yoongi giggles, " girls can only be cute"

"D..did I really say i...it?" Hoseok hides his face, "But you are..." Hoseok mumbles back.

"Hoseok your silly," Yoongi giggles more, "But thank you for the compliment."

"But I....I'm not s..silly.." Hoseok frowns a bit.

"Don't worry Hoseok, I know What u mean," Yoongi smiles.

"Y..you do?"

"Yea a lot of people say to each other cute, with the meaning "you look nice" or "good" Yoongi states.

"Ohh....and you're r..really okay with that?" Hoseok looks up to the younger.

"Why not? Friends say good things to friends," Yoongi stated smuggling closer in the pillow.

"Yeah. ...they do....."

Yoongi gets cold in the pillow so he moves his head closer to Hoseok to feel the warmth he gives. They just don't want to let go of each other now, but for some reason, the older feels friend-zoned by the younger. It hit in his hart, maybe a bit too hard, but Hoseok let it pass. It's just a feeling, it comes and goes.

//CR. To the photo artists for a good picture. I'm sorry for a short chapter//