Certain someone

" You should go... " Yoongi brakes the hug.

"I don't want to go now..." Hoseok looks surprised.

" But Jimin's leaving..." Yoongi looks down, for some reason still holding on to Hoseok's shirt.

"What?"

"Jimin's leaving." He looks straight into Hoseok's eye's, " Go say that you were cleaning books inside the house," Yoongi let's go of him.

"No word about me,"

Hoseok sighs, I feel as if I'm cheating, he says in his mind. " okay," He smiles at Yoongi.

"Then.....goodbye for now?" Yoongi waves as Hoseok leaves the room and runs out the house, noticing Jimin searching for his car keys.

" Jimin? " Hoseok asks in a shaky voice.

" Hi sweety, " Jimin says in a hurry and with a worried tone.

" W..what happened? " Hoseok holds on to Jimin's shaking hand.

" Granny is in the hospital..."

"I will go with you!" Jimin nods and find's his car keys and they both leave to the hospital.

Sadly Jimin's grandma didn't survive the pain and had passed away, so that mean's Jimin has to visit the family to help them with both the mental pain and the planning for the funeral.

" I'm sorry, sweety, " Jimin cries in Hoseok's touch while Hoseok holds Jimin's hands.

" Don't worry...I understand... " Hoseok kisses Jimin's forehead.

" Call me wherever you want to or if ever feel lonely " Jimin gives a peak on the lips and hugs Hoseok tightly, " I'll miss you, " Jimin get's emotional again.

"I'll miss you too~" Hoseok hugs Jimin back.

" Okay love, I'll see you asap, " Jimin kisses Hoseok deeply getting a kiss back from Hoseok as soon, " Bye, " Jimin gives another kiss and goes to his car to drive away.

As time goes by, Yoongi opens the window in his room to get some cold air in
his room and starts to play the piano. When Hoseok visited Yoongi's room the piano looked untouched for a while and it had a lot of books put on it, but the whole had been covered with a blanket, but you could still sense that these were books. Since it had been a while Yoongi cleaned the piano off and played it.

Meanwhile, Hoseok goes back to his house as he opens the front door he remembers about the cupcakes he goes a bit back and takes them with him into the house.

"I should go to sleep..." Hoseok says to himself while he puts the cupcakes on a table in the living room and walks to his bedroom.

Yoongi stops playing after his fingers start to hurt from the excessive playing and sit's down onto the window's sill to relax but soon falls asleep on the window sill to an open window.

Hoseok lays on the bed, actually falls on to the bed, but as soon, gets up from the bed, I can't fall as sleep... he thinks to himself and goes to the window and opens it. As soon as Hoseok opens the window it starts snowing, but on the other side, snow starts getting on to Yoongi slowly. It doesn't take long for Hoseok to notice Yoongi and the fact that he has an open window.

"Yoongi!" Hoseok shout-whispers, but of course Yoongi doesn't hear from afar and the loud sound of wind affects it even more.

Hoseok finds something soft but heavy enough and throws it at Yoongi so that Yoongi would fall in his room. But Hoseok fails since he was bad at basketball in school. The item hits the window, but it does make a loud noise, loud enough to wake Yoongi up. Yoongi blinks and rubs his eyes and stands up closing the window. As Yoongi closes the window he sneezes loudly. Hoseok now can see that Yoongi is talking and soon after he finishes talking he exits the room. But after some minutes Hoseok staring at the window, he sees him go out of his house with the Jacket Hoseok give him.

Where is he going?

As Hoseok thinks that he had run out of his room to the door and opening them and running out after Yoongi, " Yoongi! " Hoseok calls out and as soon Yoongi turn to the older.

Now, what Hoseok? he thinks to himself, " Uh, well...where are you g...going? "

" I need to buy something for mom, where is Jimin? "

" Ahhh...he is staying with his parents for a while... " Hoseok looks away.

" Oh... Do...you need to go to the shop too? " Yoongi asks really confused.

"Umm...I actually don't need to...but I can go with you...if you want..." Hoseok smiles shyly as a 10-year-old, " I'm not busy...Wait for me here...I will go and get my jacket."

Yoongi nods and as soon as he heard the words My jacket  Yoongi blushes a bit and snuggles in the jacket that was given to him by the one and only Hoseok. Hoseok goes back into his house and puts on his jacket and quickly closes and locks the door and goes back to Yoongi, " let's go! "  Hoseok starts to walk beside Yoongi.

Yoongi keeps giving glances at Hoseok's hand and thinking, I bet Jimin had held it million of times and kissed it...if I wouldn't act stupid it would have been me, Yoongi frowns and snuggles in his jacket so Hoseok wouldn't see his frown.

" How are you? " Yoongi starts a conversation.

" Good....and you? "

" You already know... "

" Ahh yeah... " Suddenly it got a bit awkward between the two.

" But now I'm getting homeschooled since I got bullied, "

"Ohh..."

"Hoseok..."

"Yeah?"

Should I ask?

"N..never mind" Yoongi turns his head away.

"O..okay then..."

Yoongi couldn't hold the urge and held Hoseok's fingers softly. Hoseok holds his hand in understanding and that makes Yoongi looks away and smile to himself holding it back. With the gesture, Hoseok looks away aswell smiles and blushes a bit. But the moment gets ruined as they get to shop as fast and Yoongi lets go of the older's hand.

As Yoongi searches for the items he brings up certain someone, " how long you and Jimin are a thing... "

Right, I have Jimin, " A month or so..."

"Oh...so a lot happened in a month...Hoseok, do you want to come to dinner at my place?"